Glamour France March 2017: Taylor Hill by David Cohen de Lara


I have been following Taylor's career more closely lately, for different reasons. And because of that, I have noticed how much she has improved in the last 6/12 months.

When I saw this cover, I wasn't particularly impressed. However, the editorial did impress me quite a lot.
We have a couple of close-ups where Taylor's beauty shines as it always does, but we also have a nice amount of versatility. I mean, it's only a 6 pictures long editorial, there wasn't much room for versatility (among other things).
I adore the picture where she's sitting on the floor. She looks so fragile, which is a look I have never seen in her.
Lovely ed!







He estado siguiendo la carrera de Taylor más de cerca últimamente, por diferentes motivos. Y por ello he podido comprobar lo mucho que ha mejorado como modelo en los últimos 6/12 meses.

Cuando vi esta portada, no me impresionó demasiado. Sin embargo, el editorial si que consiguió impresionarme.
Tenemos un par de primeros planos donde la belleza de Taylor brilla con luz propia, como siempre. Pero también tenemos una buena cantidad de versatilidad. Y no era fácil, porque solo hay 6 fotos.
Adoro la foto en que está sentada en el suelo. Hay una sensación de fragilidad que nunca había visto en ella.
¡Precioso editorial!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed