Paris Fashion Week Fall/Winter 17.18: Review #2

Time flies when you're having fun! I can't believe fashion month is already over. 
It's been quite the month. For me personally, it has been great. London Fashion Week felt like home, to be honest. And I got to skip one of the days for something super exciting.
These last few days of PFW haven't been as amazing as the first ones, collections wise, but I enjoyed the shows more than last season. My biggest complaint would be that Valentino and Dior are still a bit of a mess, and that hurts my fashion heart. 
More in a couple of months 😏😏


¡El tiempo vuela cuando te lo pasas bien! No me puedo creer que el mes de desfiles haya acabado ya.
Ha sido un mes interesante. Para mi personalmente ha sido bueno. London Fashion Week ya me hace sentir como en casa. Y me pude permitir saltarme un día por un motivo que me puso muy contenta.
Estos últimos días de PFW no han sido tan buenos como los primeros en cuanto a colecciones, pero aún así he disfrutado más con ellos de lo que disfruté la temporada pasada. Mi mayor queja sería el descontrol que hay en Valentino y Dior ahora mismo, y que hace pupita a mi corazón modil.
Más en un par de meses 😏😏


  -Louis Vuitton:


  -Miu Miu:


  -Alexander McQueen:



  -Stella McCartney:


  -Dior:



  -Hermès:



  -Valentino:



  -Elie Saab:



  -Loewe:


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed