Bottega Veneta Resort 2017

BTS pic from Bottega's IG

If you've been reading my blog for a while, you'll know I rarely talk about Resort/Pre-fall collections. I only do it when I see something that's really special. And, believe me, everything about this Bottega Veneta lookbook is special.

I adore Tomas Meier's work for Bottega Veneta, but the last couple of RTW collections have disappointed me slightly. However, this Resort one is everything. The clothes are beautiful. I'm obsessed with the blue dress Maartje is wearing.
But I also love the hair and make-up and the filters used for the photos. All the models look stunning.
Great job!!

Designer: Tomas Maier
Models: Hedvig Palm, Willow Hand, Maartje Verhoef, Ondria Hardin, Dylan Xue, Li Xiao Xing & Isabella Emmack










Si léeis mi blog a menudo, puede que sepáis que es raro que yo hable de colecciones Resort/Pre-fall. Solo lo hago cuando veo algo especial. Y, creedme, todo lo que rodea a este lookbook de Bottega Veneta es especial.

Adoro el trabajo de Tomas Meier para Bottega Veneta, pero las últimas colecciones de PAP me han decepcionado un poco. Sin embargo, esta colección Resort lo es todo. La ropa es preciosa. Estoy obsesionada con el vestido azul que lleva Maartje.
Pero también me encanta el peinado, el maquillaje y los filtros usados para las fotos. Todas las modelos están guapísimas.
¡Gran trabajo!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed