Cannes Festival 2016: Bella Hadid & Caitriona Balfe

A celebritie who believes she can model and a model who can definetely act. Those are my two picks for the day.

Bella, the little sister, the dark Hadid...she bores me to death. All that "look at me, I'm special" is actually quite annoying. Fake lips, fake nose, ...and it looks like she doesn't know how to smile. I mean, I'm an expert when it comes to resting bitch facing but...versatily, love. It won't hurt! Or maybe it will, because of the surgery, you know. However, I do love what she's wearing for this Opening Gala.
It isn't black, which is great. I love black clothes but she wears black all the time. Nice to see her using other colours. Stunning dress!

What about Caitriona? Well, when I started to watch Outlander, I didn't know she used to be a model. But, it makes all the sense in the world. She's gorgeous and really knows how to make every piece of clothing look luxurious. And she really can act!

"Café Society" premiere: wearing Roberto Cavalli





"Monster Money" premiere: wearing Louis Vuitton




Una celebritie que se cree modelo y una modelo que sabe actuar. Estas son mis dos elegidas para la entrada de hoy.

Bella, la hermana pequeña, la Hadid oscura...me aburre. Todo ese "mírame, soy especial" es molesto incluso. Labios falsos, nariz falsa, ...y parece que ni sepa sonreír. A ver, yo soy una experta del resting bitch face pero...sé más versátil, querida. No te va a doler. O igual si, por lo de las cirugías. Sin embargo, me encanta lo que lleva en esta ceremonia de apertura.
No es negro, lo cual ya es un paso. Me encanta la ropa negra pero es que va de negro todo el rato. Me gusta verla cambiar y usar otros colores. ¡Qué preciosidad de vestido!

Y, ¿qué decir de Caitriona? Bueno, cuando empecé a ver Outlander no sabía que había sido modelo, pero tiene todo el sentido del mundo. Es preciosa y sabe sacar partido a cualquier pieza, y hacer que parezca lujosa. Y actúa muy bien.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed