Mango "Welcome Summer" June 2016 lookbook: Julia Bergshoeff

My gif (Video source: Mango's yt channel)

I can't remember the last time this happened but, I woke up today and realized I had no posts ready for today. Panic, absolute panic!

So I decided to play it safe and talk about something that is both pretty and actual. This is the new collection that Mango has released, and some pieces are already available at their stores.
The title of the lookbook is simple: Welcome Summer!
If I'm not wrong, this was shot in Ibiza and one of my faves is on it. Julia has been working a lot with Mango, and all her lookbooks are something special.

If you like any of these pieces, go to the store and get them ;)
















No puedo recordar la última vez que me pasó algo así, pero hoy me desperté y me di cuenta de que no tenía ninguna entrada lista para publicar. Pánico, ¡pánico absoluto!

Así que decidí ir a lo seguro y hablar de algo que es bonito y actual. Esta es la nueva colección de Mango, y algunas de las piezas ya se pueden comprar en sus tiendas.
El título del catálogo es bien simple: ¡Bienvenido verano!
Si no me equivoco, está fotografiado en Ibiza y una de mis favoritas es la prota. Julia ha trabajado mucho con Mango y sus catálogos son super especiales.

Si os gusta alguna de estas prendas, id a la tienda a por ellas ;)

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed