Karlie Kloss: Swarovski's newest spokesmodel

Ph: Craig McDean

I like to think that Karlie has a plan that we don't know of and that's she's trying to conquer the world. After seeing her scoring this new contract, it makes even more sense.

I'm not a big jewelry person, but even I knew Miranda Kerr was the face of Swarovski. Well, not anymore, because that's Karlie's job now. And she'll be doing that for 2 years/4 seasons. 
These pictures I'll show you belong to the FW 16.17 campaign, and they'll start to appear on all the September issues during the month of August. 

I'm not going to post all the pictures, just a few. But if you want to see them all, and just check anything Karlie related, check my friend Verónica's tumblr http://justkarliekloss.tumblr.com/
I always mention her when I talk about Karlie, I know. But really, her tumblr is just too good. And that's where I get all my Karlie info ;) And both of us discovered that we've been pronouncing Swarovski the wrong way...we blame Spanish tv. 






Me gusta pensar que Karlie tiene un plan secreto y que está intentando conquistar el mundo. Después de verla conseguir este contrato, me parece todo aún más claro.

No soy yo muy de joyas, pero aún así sabía que Miranda Kerr era la imagen de Swarovski. Bueno, ya no lo será más, porque ese pasa a ser el trabajo de Karlie. Y lo hará durante 2 años/4 temporadas.
Estas fotos que os enseño pertenecen a la campaña de OI 16.17, y empezarán a aparecer en los números de septiembre de las revistas durante el mes de agosto.

No voy a poner todas las fotos. Pero si queréis verlas todas, y en sí ver todo lo que tenga que ver con Karlie, echadle un vistazo al tumblr de mi amiga Verónica http://justkarliekloss.tumblr.com/
Siempre la menciono cuando hablo de Karlie, lo se. Pero de verdad, su tumblr es genial. Y es ahí donde encuentro todas las Karlie noticias ;) Y ambas descubrimos a la vez que hemos pronunciado siempre mal Swarovski...le echamos la culpa a la tele de España.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed