Cannes Festival 2016: Alessandra Ambrosio


This last post about Cannes was going to be about the amFar Gala. However, none of the looks impressed me much, so I decided to talk about something else.
This year's festival has been quite disappointing, fashion wise, and Alessandra isn't an exception. It pains me to say this, because I love her style. But her looks have been really bad this year.
I know, I know...everyone was almost naked on the red carpet. Or at least it feels like that. And, I'm not a prude, but sometimes it gets too much. Yes, I'm looking at you Bella Hadid.
Alessandra's outfits were not as revealing, but I still didn't like them. This one is better, but still not great. The see through part under the skirt, that we could see when see moved, destroyed a very nice dress.
I do like the hair and make-up, though. And I understand that many jewelry brands invite models to this festival, but that necklace is not ok for that dress. I just hate it.

So yeah, disappointing time at Cannes. What do you guys think?

"The Last Face" premiere, wearing Zuhair Murad




Runway:

Zuhair Murad HC S/S 16

Esta última entrada sobre Cannes iba a ser un resumen de la gala amFar. Sin embargo, no hubo ningún look que me impresionara en exceso, así que voy a hablar de otra cosa.
El festival ha sido bastante decepcionante este año, en lo que a la moda se refiere. Y Alessandra no ha sido excepción. Me duele decirlo, porque me encanta su estilo, pero sus looks han sido terribles.
Lo se, lo se, ...casi todo el mundo iba prácticamente desnudo en la alfombra roja. O al menos daba esa sensación. Y yo no soy una puritana pero a veces se pasan. Si, te estoy mirando a ti Bella Hadid.
Los trajes de Alessandra no eran tan reveladores, pero aún así no me gustaron. Este último es mejor, pero sigue sin ser maravilloso. La parte transparente de debajo de la falda, que vemos cuando se mueve, destroza un vestido bonito.
Si que me gusta el pelo y el maquillaje. Y entiendo que las marcas de joyas invitan a muchas modelos al festival pero ese collar no va para nada con el vestido. Lo odio.

Así, decepciones en Cannes. ¿Qué pensáis vosotros?

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed