Chanel pre-fall 2017: Vittoria Ceretti & Natalie Westling by Karl Lagerfeld


Back to the excuses...I had a post for Wednesday, but it ended up being a ridiculously busy day, and by the time I got to my room, I just didn't feel like writing.
Anyways, ...before I go back to the cricket, let's talk about this campaign.

A bit awkward, right? Vitto and Natalie used to be a couple, but they seem to have broken up. That makes me wonder whether this was shot before or after the break up. I hope before...though, when you're a model, you know you are likely to work with your exes.

The campaign itself is quite simple and fitting for pre-fall. What I don't like is the lack of originality. Vitto and Natalie did this gorgeous lookbook for Loewe once and it was a dream. Then, they had a picture that Meisel shot for VI and on this campaign that pose has been repeated. That puts me off slightly.

It's an ok campaign, but it has a couple of things that annoy me slightly. What do you think?










Volvemos a las excusas...tenía una entrada para el miércoles, pero acabó siendo un día ridículamente ocupado, y cuando llegué a mi habitación no tenía ganas de escribir.
Pero bueno, antes de irme de nuevo al cricket, hablemos de esta campaña.

Un poco incómodo todo, ¿verdad? Vitto y Natalie eran pareja, pero parece que han roto. Eso me hace dudar si esto se fotografió antes o después de la ruptura. Espero que antes, ...aunque cuando eres modelo sabes que muchas veces toca trabajar con tus exes.

La campaña en si es simple y encaja con la temporada pre-fall. Lo que no me gusta es la falta de originalidad. Vitto y Natalie hicieron un catálogo precioso para Loewe hace tiempo, y era de ensueño. Luego tuvieron una foto en VI, fotografiada por Meisel, y la pose de esa foto es repetida aquí. Eso me echa un poco para atrás.

La campaña está bien, pero tiene un par de cosinas que me molestan ligeramente. ¿Qué pensáis?

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed