Streetstyle: Karlie Kloss


Saturday...it's been a long week! That's why I wanted to do a lighter post today for both our sake's. And yesterday, I saw these pictures of Karlie Kloss and fell in love with her outfit.

Karlie and I have very different styles, so I may like something on her while I think that I'll never wear that. In this case, I love what she's wearing, and I can totally see myself wearing the same outfit.
It really is a simple look, but perfect for this time of the year. All of sudden you're sweating, and the next minute you're freezing. 
The only thing that I would change is the length of the trousers, since I feel like that shorter cut doesn't go well with ankle boots. It makes your legs look slightly shorter, which obviously isn't a concern for Karlie since her legs are like 2 meters long ;) 
But I do like how tight the bottom part of the look is, while the top part is oversize. Nice way to play with volumes. 

The bright lip combined with a simple hair and make-up definetely completes the look. I may go for something similar today.




Sábado...¡menuda semana más larga ha sido esta! Por eso quería hacer una entrada más ligerita hoy, por vuestro bien y el mio. Y ayer vi estas fotos de Karlie y me enamoré del outfit que llevaba.

Karlie y yo tenemos estilos muy diferentes, por lo que puede gustarme como le queda algo a ella pero sabiendo que yo jamás me lo pondré. En esta caso, me gusta lo que lleva y no me extrañaría verme a mi misma con algo muy similar. Es un look super sencillo, pero perfecto para esta época de entre temporadas en que tan pronto estás sudando como estás muerta de frío. 
Lo único que cambiaría es la largura de los pantalones, ya que ese corte más alto no queda bien con botines. Hace que las piernas parezcan más cortas, lo cual evidentemente no es un problema para Karlie porque sus piernas miden dos metros cada una ;)
Pero si que me gusta como la parte inferior del look es más ajustada mientras que la de arriba es oversize. Buen juego de volúmenes. 

El color de labios combinado con el maquillaje y peinado super natural completa el look. Puede que se lo copie hoy. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed