Lancôme Spring/Summer collection: Taylor Hill & Lily Collins


I have never been someone who has a massive make-up collection, but I usually was very aware of new releases. It didn't matter that I wasn't going to buy any of the products, I just knew about them. But lately I haven't been really into checking the new releases before they go on sale.

However, when I saw these pictures on Lancôme's instagram I went all "oohhhhh, pretty!!", and I decided to take a good look at all the products.

I've always loved using shades of blue on my eyes, since I think it compliments brown eyes beautifully and because it's my favourite colour. So I obviously fell in love with all these blue shades. Gorgeous!
The packaging for the bronzer is also too pretty. I can't wait to see these products in a Lancôme counter.






Nunca he sido la típica persona con una colección de maquillaje gigante, pero siempre esta al tanto de las nuevas colecciones. Daba igual que no fuera a comprar ninguno de esos productos. Sabía igualmente un montón sobre ellos, pero últimamente no ha sido así.

Sin embargo, cuando vi estas fotos en instagram solté un "uhhhh, ¡bonito!", y tuve que darle otro vistazo a los productos.

Siempre me ha encantado usar productos azules en los ojos, porque creo que favorecen mucho a los ojos marrones y porque el azul es mi color favorito. Así que evidentemente me costó poco enamorarme de todos estos tonos. ¡Preciosos!
El packaging del bronceador es ya palabras mayores de lo bonito que es. Tengo muchísimas ganas de ver estos productos en persona. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed