Glass Magazine S/S 2017 : The Goddess Issue with Toni Garrn


I'm back with another editorial. I wish I could give you something more original, but I'm out of ideas. I'll try to do some brainstorming this weekend, and I wil hopefully get some good ideas.

Checking magazines often is part of the job, so I'm usually quite aware of who's getting them. Toni didn't really get any big covers lately, but this month she already got 2: Glass and Harper's Bazaar Spain. Her HB spread is lovely and she looks incredible. My friend Verónica ( http://justkarliekloss.tumblr.com/ She's a person, not a website...I promise!) suggested I could share it with you on the blog, but I already thought about sharing this Glass editorial and I thought it would be too much Toni. Though, I don't think there is such thing as too much Toni.

For the SS 17 season, the magazine's theme is "Goddesses". That explains why they picked Toni, and if that doesn't feel like enough of a reason for you, look at her legs. 
Also, some pictures kind of show a different side of Toni and I really like that. Glass rarely fails to impress.

Ph: Riccardo Vimercati










Ya estoy de vuelta con otro editorial. Me gustaría daros algo más original, pero estoy sin ideas. Intentaré pensar en algo interesante este fin de semana. Crucemos los dedos.

Estar al día de quien está en las portadas de las revistas es parte del trabajo, y por eso se que Toni hacía tiempo que no estaba en ninguna grande. Pero este mes está en dos: Glass y Harper's Bazaar España. El edito de HB es precioso y ella sale increíble. Mi amiga Verónica ( http://justkarliekloss.tumblr.com/ Es una persona, no una página web...¡lo prometo!) me sugirió hablar de ese edito en el blog, pero ya tenía pensado enseñaros el de Glass y pensé que sería demasiada Toni. Aunque no creo que exista tal cosa.

Para la temporada de PV 17, el tema de la revista es "Diosas". Eso explica porque eligieron a Toni, pero si no os resulta suficiente, mirad sus piernas.
Además, en algunas fotos vemos un lado diferente de Toni, y eso me gusta mucho. Glass no suele decepcionar.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed