Topshop Summer '17: Luna Bijl by Giampaolo Sgura


I was thinking about writing this post a week ago, while I was sunbathing and getting the loveliest tan of my life. Honestly, it's very subtle (and healthy, because I apply SPF every 10 minutes) but so gorgeous. I can't stop staring at my arms and face.
But this weekend hasn't been as good weather wise, which I guess it's alright since it's only April.

However, brands want us to buy summer clothes already. and Topshop is doing a great job with this campaign. It definetely makes me want to go to a tropical island...or to just go to the park where I'll read while sipping my Iced Caramel Macchiato. Both options work. 

The campaign's star is Luna Bijl, who has had a terrific couple of months. Scoring two covers for Vogue Paris will do that to your career. But, I actually got bored of her quite quickly. She's undeniably beautiful but...that's it, she doesn't bring anything exciting for me.
That's probably why I was so surprise when I went to Topshop, saw all the big pictures on the walls, and fell in love with them.

I mean...they got the pineapple bun, which we all know I love. But apart from that, I just think Luna is perfect for the campaign. She's got a really nice body and that picture of her with the yellow swimsuit is too much. I also want all the sunglasses, but that' nothing new.























Estaba pensando en escribir esta entrada hace una semana, mientras tomaba el sol y conseguía el bronceado más bonito de mi vida. En serio, es super sutil (y sano, porque me echo cremo cada 10 minutos) pero tan bonito. No dejo de mirarme los brazos y la cara.
Pero este finde no ha sido tan bueno en cuanto al tiempo, lo cual es normal porque estamos solo en abril.

Sin embargo, las marcas viven obsesionadas con vendernos ropa de verano, y Topshop lo está haciendo muy bien con esta campaña. No puedo negar que hace que tenga ganas de irme a una isla tropical...o al parque a leer mientras doy sorbitos a mi Iced Caramel Macchiato. Ambas opciones me valen. 

La estrella de la campaña es Luna Bijl, la cual ha arrasado en los últimos meses. Conseguir dos portadas de Vogue París suele tener ese efecto en una carrera. Pero la verdad es que me empezó a aburrir muy rápido. No se puede negar lo guapa que es, pero...es solo eso, no aporta nada especial.
Por eso me sorprendió el enamorarme de las fotos cuando fui a Topshop y las vi en tamaño gigante en las paredes. 

A ver...han metido el moño piña ahí, y todos sabemos que yo amo a ese moño con la fuerza de los mares. Pero aparte de eso, considero que Luna es perfecta para la campaña. Tiene un cuerpo muy bonito, y la foto con el bañador amarillo es demasiado. También quiero todas las gafas de sol, pero eso no es nada nuevo.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed