Favourite Germany's Next Top Model contestants (2017)

If you know me a little, you'll know that I'm a MASSIVE GNTM fan. Heidi is proud of me.

It's funny, because knowing so much about fashion, I see tons of flaws on every single episode. But, to be honest, I don't care. It's so entertaining, it's actually ridiculous.
And because of my love for the show, I have talked about it here on the blog multiple times. 

I usually like to do a post either before or after the cycle, but this time I'm doing it now that we've already seen half of the episodes. I didn't realize it had started a couple of weeks ago, so I couldn't really do it before the beginning of this 12th cycle.
And what I want to do is talk about my two favourite contestants, who are both on Team Thomas (Hayo). I mean Maja Manczak and Céline Bethmann. 

I like Céline, even though I don't see her having a long career in fashion. But I think she can do great on the German market.
Maja, however, could be a star. I loved her since the first time I saw her, and when they cut her hair shorter, I just died from all the fashion love. She's got the right body for fashion, and a very versatile face. Hopefully, she will be signed by a good agency that will help her.

If you are watching the show, let me know your fave.

Céline



Maja



Si me conocéis, sabréis que soy una GRAN fan de GNTM. Heidi está orgullosa de mi.

Es gracioso, porque sabiendo tanto como se sobre moda, no paro de ver cosas que chirrían en cada episodio. Pero siendo sincera, me da igual. Es tan divertido.
Y debido a que adoro el programa, suelo incluirlo en mi blog de vez en cuando.

Me gusta hacer entradas antes o después de ciclo, pero esta vez lo hago cuando estamos a mitad de programa. No me di cuenta de cuando empezaba, así que imposible hacerlo antes de que comenzase este 12º ciclo.
Y lo que quería hacer hoy es hablar de mis dos concursantes favoritas, que son las dos parte del Team Thomas (Hayo). Estoy hablando de Maja Manczak y Céline Bethmann.

Me gusta Céline, pese a no ver que tenga un gran futuro en la moda. Creo que en el mercado alemán podría hacerlo muy bien.
Maja, por su parte, podría ser una estrella. Me encantó desde que la vi por primera vez, y cuando cortaron su pelo más corto aún, casi muero del amor modil. Tiene el cuerpo perfecto para moda, y una cara muy versátil. Con suerte, conseguirá un contrato con una buena agencia que la ayudará.

Si estáis viendo el programa, contadme quien es vuestra favorita.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed