New York Fashion Week Fall/Winter 15.16: Review #3

 -Victoria Beckham:

I know I sound like a broken record, but I'm impressed by how much I love this brand. Yes, it's a celebrity playing designer, but she has an amazing team who helps her. Their collections make total sense, which it's something unsual nowadays. She creates beautiful clothes, and it gets better every season.
This time, they went for a collection full of stunning silhouettes and full of confortable, yet classy and even sexy clothes.
I'm in love with this!










Se que sueno repetitiva, pero estoy sorprendida con lo mucho que adoro esta marca. Si, es una celebrity jugando a ser diseñadora, pero el equipo que tiene a su alrededor es impresionante. Sus colecciones tienen una coherencia muy difícil de encontrar hoy en día. Crea ropa preciosa, y mejora cada temporada.
Esta vez han optado por una colección llena de siluetas increíbles, y llena de ropa cómoda, pero clásica e incluso sexy a la vez.
¡Lo adoro!




  -Derek Lam:

Always nice to see Anna opening a show.
The collection,...was ok. I can't say it's bad or boring, but it didn't excite me.
I liked the colours and I didn't like the dresses. This pretty much sums it up.









Siempre me alegra ver a Anna abriendo desfiles.
La colección...estuvo bien. No puedo decir que es mala o aburrida, pero tampoco me ha vuelto loca.
Me gustan los colores y no me gustan los vestidos. Así podría quedar resumida la cosa.




  -DKNY:

Well, we all know what DKNY is about, don't we?
This is Donna Karan's version of sporty-chic. Nothing groundbreaking, but it was quite a nice collection.









Bueno, ya sabemos de que va DKNY, ¿verdad?
Esta es la versión de Donna Karan del sporty-chic. Nada impactante, pero eso no quita que sea una colección bonita.





  -Diane von Furstenberg:

Kendall opened the show, and that got me thinking. Cara used to open lots of shows, and designers wanted her to do so to get the media attention. Then, why is this the first time Kendall opens a show? It's her 3rd season, and I find that quite interesting.
Like her or not, she looks great on the runway.

The collection wasn't as colorful as expected, and I liked that. Quite sexy, by the way.
I read it was inspired by 50 shades of Grey. Who knows? I only know that I like it.












Kendall abrió el desfile y eso me hizo pensar. Cara solía abrir muchos desfiles, ya que los diseñadores la usaban para que la prensa se fijase en el desfile. Pero entonces, ¿por qué es esta la primera vez que Kendall abre un desfile? Es su tercera temporada, y me resulta curioso.
Os guste o no, luce mucho en la pasarela.

La colección no fue tan colorida como esperaba, y no me quejo. Bastante sexy todo, la verdad.
He leído que se inspiraron en 50 sombras de Grey. Quien sabe...yo solo se que me gusta.




  -Carolina Herrera:

Carolina Herrera, queen of elegance.
This was a lovely collection full of class. I also love the make-up.
And it's nice to see Karlie opening a closing the show. She's Carolina's favourite, and it's nice to see that loyalty.











Carolina Herrera, la reina de la elegancia.
Esta es una colección llena de clase. Y también me gusta el maquillaje.
Además, es bonito ver a Karlie abrir y cerrar el desfile. Es una favorita de Carolina, y me gusta ver ese tipo de lealtad.




  -Tommy Hilfiger:

I expected more from this show. When I saw the runway/football field, I thought they'll do something sport related. And they did the same thing they always do, and the sporty outfits were not original. It's not exciting.
Glad to see Anna opening and closing the show, though.










Esperaba más de este desfile. Cuando vi la pasarela/campo de fútbol, pensé que harían algo más rollo deportivo. Y resulta que hicieron lo de siempre. Y los pases más "deportivos" no fueron nada original. No ha sido una colección precisamente apasionante.
Me alegra ver a Anna abriendo y cerrando el desfile, por supuesto.



  -Donna Karan:

I'm watching this show while I watch football. We all know how dangerous that is xD
Jokes aside...this was quite a boring show. And the cast....Vanessa Moody CAN'T open shows like Donna Karan or Versace. Like, what the hell??
Boring collection. But my team won, and that's always good.
I'm going to bed now, so I don't have time to save the pictures. You can find them at nowfashion, vogue or style.



Estoy viendo fútbol mientras veo este desfile. Todos sabemos lo peligroso que es eso xD
Bromas aparte, el desfile ha sido aburrido. Y el casting...Vanessa Moody NO PUEDE abrir desfiles como Donna Karan o Versace. En serio, ¿en qué narices piensan?
Colección aburrida. Pero mi equipo ha ganado, y eso siempre está bien.
Me voy a dormir ya, así que no tengo tiempo de guardar las fotos. Las podéis encontrar en nowfashion, vogue o style.




  -LiveStreams:

17th February:
New York/CET time

09.00 am/ 15.00 pm: Tory Burch http://www.toryburch.eu/
16.00 pm/ 22.00 pm: Marc by Marc Jacobs http://www.marcjacobs.com/
18.30 pm/ 00.30 am: Oscar de la Renta http://www.oscardelarenta.com/


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed