New York Fashion Week Fall/Winter 15.16: Review #4

  -Tory Burch:

I want every single outfit in my closet,...now!! Yes, the collection was stunning, as expected.
The inspiration for the collection was Marrakech, and I couldn't be happier about that. The patterns are so gorgeous. I adore them!
My only complaint is that the models didn't walk, they jumped. I don't blame them, because they were asked to do so. But I found that quite distracting.
The best thing was that I thought the collection couldn't get any better, and the last two dresses proved me wrong. How can those dresses be so stunning?? I want them, really.













Quiero todos los pases en mi armario...¡¡ya mismo!! Si, la colección ha sido tan impresionante como esperaba.
La inspiración la han buscado en Marrakech, y me alegra que haya sido así. Los estampados que han creado son precioso. ¡Los adoro!
Mi única queja es que las modelos no andaban, sino que saltaban. Pero no las puedo echar la culpa, porque les mandaron que hicieran eso. Aunque no puedo dejar de decir que me resultaba algo molesto, porque distrae.
Lo mejor es que cuando  pensaba que la colección no podía ir a mejor, salieron los dos últimos vestidos y me mostraron que estaba equivocada. ¿¿Cómo pueden ser tan bonitos unos vestidos?? De verdad que los quiero.



  -Rodarte:

Is this a joke? This isn't Rodarte, but Louis Vuitton. Unbelievable.
Some dresses (Sanne's) are very Rodarte, that's true. But the rest is almost an exact copy.











¿Es esto una broma? Esto no es Rodarte, sino Louis Vuitton. Increíble.
Algunos vestidos (el de Sanne) son muy Rodarte. Eso es cierto, si. Pero el resto es casi una copia exacta.




  -Marc by Marc Jacobs:

I used to like MbMJ. Actually, I liked it better than Marc Jacobs. Now...I don't even understand what this brand is about.
The whole "look at us! We're cooler than you" thing got old really fast. Though I have to say I like this collection better than the last two. And I really like the beanies.
But it feels like the brand has no identity.












Me solía gustar MbMJ. De hecho, me gustaba más que Marc Jacobs. Ahora...ni se si entiendo esta marca.
El look "¡míranos! Somos más guays que tu" cansó bastante rápido. Aunque he de reconocer que me gusta más esta colección que las dos últimas. Y me gustan mucho los gorritos.
Pero siento que la marca no tiene una identidad definida.




  -LiveStreams:

18th February:
New York/CET time

10.00 am/ 16.00 pm: Michael Kors http://www.michaelkors.com/
14.00 pm/ 20.00 pm: Boss http://www.hugoboss.com/
18.00 pm/ 00.00 am: Anna Sui http://www.annasui.com
20.00 pm/ 02.00 am: Proenza Schouler https://www.proenzaschouler.com/

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed