Milan Fashion Week Fall/Winter 15.16: Review #3

  -Blumarine:

I was upset when I saw Vanessa M. opened and Grace H. closed the show, because they're not sexy at all. But then I found out that neither was the collection.
It was classier and more elegant than usual. The last dresses were more Blumarine, but they didn't really fit in this collection.

















Me decepcionó ver a Vanessa M. abrir y a Grace H. cerrar el desfile, porque no son para nada sexies. Pero luego vi que tampoco lo era la colección.
Es más clásica y elegante de lo normal. Los últimos vestidos eran más Blumarine, pero no pegaban en este tipo de colección.



  -Sportmax:

You may or may not know this, but Max Mara has lots of different lines. One for each kind of costumer, I guess. And Sportmax is my personal favourite.
What I like the most about this show is the fact that they always create shapes that fascinate me. And, they did it again this season. The cuts look so clean and beautifully done. Stunning!
The colours are also very autumnal. And, even if there aren't many prints in this collection, they're all gorgeous.
I don't really know how to talk about the technique they used to create the last 5 outfits, but I really like it. They used that technique to create two full pieces, which looks really good. But in the other 3 outfits, they only used it to add an small detail. And I like that better.
If you know the name of this technique, please let me know.



















Puede que no sepáis esto, pero Max Mara tiene muchas líneas. Una para cada tipo de cliente, supongo. Y Sportmax es mi favorita.
Lo que más me gusta de este desfile es que siempre crean formas que me fascinan. Y esta vez lo han vuelto a hacer. Los cortes son tan limpios y están tan bien hechos. ¡Precioso!
Los colores son también muy otoñales. Y, pese a que no haya muchos estampados en esta colección, son todos muy bonitos.
No se como llamar a la técnica que han usado para crear los últimos 5 pases, pero me gusta mucho. Usaron esa técnica para crear dos piezas enteras, lo cual queda bien. Pero en los otros 3 pases solo lo usaron para añadir un pequeño detalle. Y esa idea es la que más me gusta.
Si conocéis el nombre de esa técnica, os agradecería mucho que lo compartieseis conmigo.




  -Etro:

Sometimes I don't even know why I review Etro every season, since they do pretty much the same all the time.
I guess I do it because it's always very nice. The colours and the prints change a little every season, but they are always gorgeous.











A veces no se porque sigo hablando de Etro cada temporada, si hacen prácticamente lo mismo año tras año.
Supongo que lo hago por siempre hacen algo bonito. Los colores y los estampados cambian un poco cada temporada, pero siempre son preciosos.




  -Versace:

As I said on twitter, it's for shows like today's that I can't take Versace seriously. You have Natasha Poly and Karlie Kloss walking for you, yet you decide to let Mica open the show. Yeah, it makes lots of sense (sarcasm!!).
The casting was terrible, but I'm getting used to it. The real Versace woman is dead.
Oh well, at least we got to see Natasha closing. And the set was kind of cool, but nothing we haven't seen before.
The clothes were hard to describe. Some things were slightly interesting, but most of it looked messy. It didn't look sexy at all. You need to do something special to make your clothes look sexy. Showing some leg isn't enough.
The fabrics were terrible, as usual. I only liked the suits, which are something Donatella does really well.
Messy messy Versace. I don't like it.















Como dije en twitter, es por desfiles como este que no puedo tomar Versace en serio. Tienes a Natasha Poly y a Karlie Kloss desfilando para ti, y decides que sea Mica la que abra el desfile. Claro, tiene todo el sentido del mundo (¡¡sarcasmo!!).
El casting fue horrible, pero ya me estoy acostumbrado. La verdadera mujer Versace ha muerto.
Bueno, al menos pudimos ver a Natasha cerrar. Y el sitio estaba bien, pero no es nada que no hayamos visto antes.
La ropa es difícil de describir. Algunas cosas eran interesantes, pero la mayoría no tenía sentido. Y no era nada sexy. Necesitas algo especial para hacer que tu ropa sea sexy. Enseñar pierna no es suficiente.
Los tejidos son terribles, como casi siempre. Solo me gustan los trajes, que son algo que Donatella hace bastante bien.
Horrible horrible Versace. No me gusta.



  -LiveStreams:

28th February:
Milan time

12.30 pm: Roberto Cavalli http://www.robertocavalli.com/
15.00 pm: Jil Sander http://www.jilsander.com/
19.00 pm: Emilio Pucci http://www.emiliopucci.com/

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed