New York Fashion Week Fall/Winter 15.16: Review #5

I've been out all day. And two of the shows I wanted to review will take place in a couple of hours, so I'll be very brief today.
Don't forget to check the streams I'll leave at the end of the post. NYFW ends tomorrow.



He estado fuera todo el día. Y dos desfiles que quería comentar tendrán lugar en un par de horas, así que seré breve hoy.
No olvidéis mirar los streams que dejaré al final de la entrada. NYFW termina mañana.




  -Michael Kors:

Do I need to explain what I think about this show? It's the same thing I thought the last couple of seasons.
Booooooring.

















¿Tengo que explicar lo que pienso de esta colección? Lo mismo que he pensado de las de las últimas temporadas.
Aburriiiiido.




  -Boss:

Very clean, as expected. I like the silhouettes. But I don't feel like the clothes have much personality, and that's bad.
















Muy limpia la colección, como era de esperar. Me gustan las siluetas. Pero no siento que la ropa tenga mucha personalidad, y eso es malo.





  -LiveStreams:

19th February:
New York/CET time

14.00 pm/ 20.00 pm: Calvin Klein Collection calvinklein.com
18.00 pm/ 00.00 am: Marc Jacobs http://www.marcjacobs.com/

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed