New York Fashion Week Fall/Winter 15.16: Review #6

NYFW is over! Tomorrow I'll post my favourite beauty looks of the season, and then I'll move onto talk about London Fashion week.



¡La NYFW ha terminado! Mañana publicaré mis looks de belleza favoritos, y luego pasaré a hablar de la semana de la moda de Londres.




  -Proenza Schouler:

I used to loved Proenza's aesthetic because it was very different. The last couple of seasons, they've experimented a lot. Sometimes I liked it, and sometimes I didn't.
This time I do like it. It feels weird to say this was created by them, but it's a nice collecion. I'll leave the video, so you can see more details.



Me solía encantar la estética de Proenza, porque era muy diferente. Las últimas temporadas, han experimentado mucho. Unas veces me gustó, y otras no.
Esta vez me gusta. Siento que me resulta raro decir que esta colección la han creado ellos, pero es una colección bonita. Os dejo el vídeo, para que veáis los detalles.




  -Ralph Lauren:

Well, he usually does the same thing over and over again. But, he's really good at what he does!!
This collection is flawless. The colours are lovely, the hats and beanies are too cute, and the last dresses are to die for. Those black and golden gowns are pure elegance.













Bueno, él suele hacer lo mismo una y otra vez. Pero, ¡es tan bueno!
Esta colección es perfecta. Los colores son preciosos, los sombreros y gorritos son una monada, y los últimos vestidos son para morirse. Esos vestidos de noche negros y dorados son elegancia pura.



  -Calvin Klein:

People wanted to see something different, and that's what they got.
I think I like this "different", but I'm not 100% sure. I'll have to watch the show to decide.












La gente quería algo diferente, y eso han recibido.
Creo que me gusta este "diferente", pero no estoy segura al 100%. Tendré que ver el desfile en vídeo para decidirme.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed