Stellasport: Stella McCartney for Adidas

I've talked in the past about my love for sports in general, and sports clothing in particular. And you may also know how much I love tennis. Well, let's talk about all those things today.

As a tennis and fashion fan, I'm aware of Stella McCartney's collaboration with Adidas. Several tennis players wear her designs on court. However, none of those players are in my group of favourites. When it comes to tennis, I'm a Nike girl.
But I have to say some designs are really good, and they look really nice on court.

Stella's off court designs are usually better, though.
I've been tempted to purchase several t-shirts and leggins, because they were really cute. It's true that they're expensive, but Adidas makes quality products and you have to pay for that quality.

Both brands have created a new line called Stellasport, which is supposed to be for a younger target. It's already available, so you can check it out and see if you want to buy something from the line. I may purchase a thing or two ;) http://www.global.adidas.com/stellasport?grid=true

I discovered this project because one of the models they've used for the lookbook is Aneta Pajak, who is one of my new favourites. She's perfect for the lookbook.
I've tried to find a website where I could discover who the other model is, but I wasn't lucky. If anyone know who she is, please let me know.

















Photo: Courtesy of Adidas


Ya he hablado alguna vez de mi amor hacia el deporte en general, y hacia la ropa de deporte en particular. Y puede que también sepáis que soy una loca del tenis. Bueno, pues hablemos de todo eso hoy.

Como fan del tenis y de la moda que soy, conozco perfectamente la colaboración de Stella McCartney con Adidas. Muchas tenistas llevan sus diseñados cuando juegan. Sin embargo, ninguna de esas tenistas está en mi grupo de favoritas. En lo que a tenis se refiere, soy chica Nike.
Pero tengo que decir que algunos diseños son muy buenos, y quedan muy monos en la pista.

Sin embargo, pienso que son los diseños para fuera de la pista los que más me gustan.
He estado tentada a comprar varias camisetas y leggins, porque son una monada. Es cierto que son productos caros, pero Adidas hace cosas de calidad y la calidad se paga.

Ambas marcas han creado una nueva línea llamada Stellasport, la cual ha sido creada para una audiencia más joven. Ya está disponible, así que podéis echarle un vistazo y ver si queréis comprar algo. Yo puede que compre alguna cosilla ;) http://www.global.adidas.com/stellasport?grid=true

He descubierto este proyecto porque una de las modelos que usaron para el lookbook es Aneta Pajak, la cual es una de mis nuevas favoritas. Es perfecta para el lookbook.
He intentado buscar alguna web donde me dijeran quien es la otra modelo, pero no he tenido suerte. Si alguien sabe quien es, que me lo diga, por favor.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed