New York Fashion Week Fall/Winter 15.16: Review #1

NYFW is back! That makes me happy.
But, before talking about how these shows make me happy, I wanted to explain something. This season I won't do posts to tell you about the livestreams. I really don't have time to do it, since it's not as easy as it looks. I'll still try to inform you about streams as much as I can.
If I were you, I'll check my reviews really well. Because I'll post links on them.



¡La NYFW ha vuelto! Y eso me hace feliz.
Pero, antes de deciros como me hacen feliz los desfiles, quería explicaros algo. Esta temporada no haré entradas en las que os pongo los streams. No tengo tiempo para hacerlo, ya que no es tan fácil de hacer como parece. Aún así intentaré informaros sobre los streams todo lo que pueda.
Yo que vosotros leería bien las reseñas, porque pondré links en ellas.



  -Coach:

Last season, I said Coach was too similar to Miu Miu. This time I see a lot of "inspiration" too. It annoys me but, oh well, I'll try not to make a big drama.
The biggest reason why I check this show is the cast, actually. These girls are the ones that we'll see walking for Prada/Miu Miu, Loewe,... that's why this show depresses me so much.
None of these girls are in my group of favourites (I do like Julia B., but I don't consider her a favourite yet).








La temporada pasada, dije que Coach era muy similar a Miu Miu. Esta vez también veo mucha "inspiración". Eso me molesta pero, en fin, no haré un drama.
La mayor razón por la que veo este desfile es el cast. Estas chicas son las que veremos en desfiles como Prada/Miu Miu, Loewe,... por eso este desfile me deprime tanto.
Ninguna de ellas está en mi grupo de favoritas (Julia B. me gusta, pero aún no la considero una favorita).




  -BCBG:

This is usually one of my favourite shows. Did I like this season's show too? YES, I did.
It has that classic BCBG bohemian style, which I love. And, as always, I love the colours they used. I even like the shoes, and I'm not a shoe person. But those knee-high boots are stunning.
But really, just look at those silhouettes, and you'll get why I love this collection.
I may not like all the fabrics used in the clothes, but it's nice to see some variety.
Some outfits may look similar, but they're all different in a way. For example, the turtleneck piece is different in some outfits. They play with those kinds of shapes really nicely.








Este suele ser uno de mis desfiles favoritos. ¿Me ha gustado esta temporada también? SI, me ha gustado.
Tiene ese toque bohemio típico de BCBG, y que personalmente me encanta. Y, como siempre, me encantan los colores usados. Incluso me han gustado los zapatos, y yo no soy muy de zapatos. Pero esas botas altas son preciosas.
Pero en serio, solo tenéis que mirar las siluetas para entender porque me gusta tanto la colección.
Puede que no me gusten todos los materiales usados, pero me gusta ver variedad.
Algunos pases pueden resultar similares, pero todos son diferentes a su manera. Por ejemplo, la pieza del cuello alto varía en algunos pases. Juegan con esas formas de una manera preciosa.




  -Richard Chai:

I don't want to call this collection boring, because I don't want you to call me a hypocrite.
I do love minimalistic things, but I feel like this clothes lack a certain something. It's too bland, but pretty. I have to admit that.









No quiero decir que esta colección es aburrida, porque no quiero que me llaméis hipócrita.
Si, me gustan las cosas minimalistas. Pero siento que a esta ropa le falta algo. Es muy simple, pero bonita. Eso lo admito.




  -LiveStreams, 13th February:

13.00 pm/ 19.00 pm: Jason Wu  http://www.jasonwustudio.com/

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed