Fall/Winter 15.16 campaigns: Calvin Klein campaigns

CK Underwear FW 15.16

Saving the best for last!! I just love CK. And they have lots of lines, so let's just move on to that or I'll be here writing all day.
I already talked about the CK One Color campaign when I wrote about beauty ads. You can read that post if you click this link: http://putonachicface.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/fallwinter-1516-campaigns-chanel-beauty.html


¡¡Dejo lo mejor para el final!! Adoro CK. Y tienen muchas líneas, así que empecemos a hablar de ellas ya, o estaré el día entero escribiendo.
Ya os hablé de la campaña de CK One Color cuando escribí sobre las campañas de belleza. Lo podéis leer haciendo click en este link: http://putonachicface.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/fallwinter-1516-campaigns-chanel-beauty.html



Calvin Klein Collection Fall/Winter 14.15: Grace Hartzel, Tami Williams, Maartje Verhoef by Charles Atlas 

Vanessa's contract is over. As her fan, that makes me sad.
Who's part of this campaign now? Well, Grace Hartzel is. She had an amazing season: CK Collection, CK Jeans, CK Platinum, Valentino, Tod's, Hugo by Hugo Boss, Salvatore Ferragamo perfume, ...that's pretty impressive. I can totally see her becoming a proper CK girl.
So, Grace got the print campaign. And Maartje (the other queen of the season) and Tami got to be part of the video campaign, if that makes any sense.
When you take a look at the campaign, you can see that it looks very different. They've tried something new, and I like the final product. Very visual.







El contrato de Vanessa se ha terminado. Como fan, eso me entristece.
¿Quién es parte de esta campaña ahora? Pues Grace Hartzel, la cual tuvo una gran temporada: CK Collection, CK Jeans, CK Platinum, Valentino, Tod's, Hugo by Hugo Boss, perfume de Salvatore Ferragamo, ...no esta mal. La puedo ver conviertiéndose en una gran chica CK.
Así que Grace consiguió la campaña que vemos impresa. Y Maartje (la otra reina de la temporada) y Tami forman parte de la campaña en versión vídeo, si es que eso tiene sentido alguno.
Cuando miramos la campaña, vemos que es diferente. Han intentando algo nuevo, y a mi me gusta el resultado. Muy visual.


Calvin Klein Jeans Fall/Winter 15.16: Grace Hartzel, Ethan James Green, Aya Jones, Julia Van Os, Piero Mendez, Alessio Pozzi, Imman Hammam, Harmony Boucher, Torin Verdone, Laura Julie, Noma Han, Jaime Carpena, Tiana Tolstoi & Reid Rohling by Mario Sorrenti

Don't you just love these naughty CK Jeans ads that end up being banned in most countries? I sure do.
It's sexy, it's provocative, and it works. I also like the "texting" thing as part of the ad. It makes it feel modern and real.
And the videos are great. They are provocative without being tacky. They're fun.












¿No os encantan estos vídeos picarones de CK Jeans que acaban siendo baneados en muchos países? A mi me encantan.
Es algo sexy, provocativo, y que funciona. También me gusta la temática de los mensajes como parte de la campaña. Es actual y realista.
Y los vídeos son geniales. Provocativos sin ser ordinarios. A mi me hacen gracia.


Calvin Klein Underwear Fall/Winter 15.16: Kendall Jenner, Edita Vilkeviciute, Joan Smalls & Isabeli Fontana by Mikael Jansson

Edita! My favourite model (EVER!) and my favourite CK girl. I was making a list with all her campaigns, and realized she's done over 20 campaigns for CK. That's insane.
I like to think that one day she'll get the main campaign. It's not a realistic thought, but I still think she's my favourite CK girl.
In this ad, she shares the spotlight with 3 more models. I wished it was just Kendall and Edita. They outshine Isabeli and Joan.
The ad is nice, and it really makes me want to buy more CK underwear.











¡Edita! Mi modelo favorita y mi chica CK favorita. Hice una lista con sus campañas y vi que tiene más de 20 campañas para CK. Una locura.
Me gusta pensar que algún día se llevará la campaña principal. Pero no es un pensamiento realista, por mucho que sea mi chica CK favorita.
En esta campaña comparte protagonismo con otras 3 modelos. Ojalá hubieran elegido solo a Kendall y Edita, porque le roban el protagonismo a Isabeli y Joan.
El anuncio en si es bueno, y hace que me entren ganas de comprar más ropa interior de CK.


Calvin Klein White Label Fall/Winter 15.16: Edita Vilkeviciute & Alex Cunha by Mikael Jansson

Instead of getting the main line, Edita usually gets this White Label line. And I don't usually like the pictures. However, this time they created a really nice campaign.
Both models look great. So I guess this may be my favourite WL ad ever. It's a big deal.


















En lugar de llevarse la campaña principal, Edita suele llevarse la de la línea White Label. Y no me suelen gustar esas fotos. Sin embargo, esta vez han creado una bonita campaña.
Ambos modelos salen muy bien. Así que supongo que esta pasa a ser mi campaña de WL favorita. Palabras mayores.


Calvin Klein Platinum Fall/Winter 15.16: Grace Hartzel & Gabriel-Kane by David Sims

Yet another campaign for Miss Hartzel. Its kind of similar to last season's, which isn't bad. Simple, but appropiate for this line in particular.
I always like their eyewear shots better than the rest of the campaign. I don't really know why, though. 



Otra campaña para la señorita Hartzel. Es similar a la de la temporada pasada, lo cual no es malo. Simple, pero apropiada para esta línea en particular.
Siempre me gustan más las fotos del eyewear que el resto. No se la razón, la verdad.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed