Paris Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2016: Review #4

Guess what? I haven't been watching the shows today. Unexpected, I know.
However, this time I didn't watch the shows because I was doing something fashion related. I went to the Louis Vuitton exhibition, and I'll talk about it after the shows.
So here I am now, ready to watch everything in 10 minutes. It's 21.55 pm, and I really need to go to bed soon because I'm super tired.
Today I was supposed to check 3 shows: Mugler, Elie Saab and Nina Ricci. Favourite out of those 3? Mugler.
I'm actually getting into the Mugler look, which I wasn't a huge fan of. It's different, but original and interesting. I like it.
Elie Saab was weird. Most outfits didn't look like they belonged to this brand, which isn't necessarily bad. But it's just strange. I'll have to watch the show again to see if I end up getting why this collection is the way it is.
And Nina Ricci is kind of strange too. I'm so used to their collections for princesses, that this feels out of place. But then again, it doesn't mean it's bad. It's just that I have to get used to it. 
I won't watch the shows tomorrow, but I'll review them anyway. I'm sorry about all of this but, I just have things to do and I'm kind of proud of myself, to be honest. 6 months ago, I would have said no to any kind of plan, just to stay home and watch shows. And you know, you only live once.


¿Adivinad que ha pasado? Que no he visto los desfiles hoy. Inesperado, lo se.
Si embargo, esta vez no lo hice para hacer otra cosa relacionada con la moda. Fui a la expo de Louis Vuitton, de la que hablaré cuando acaben los desfiles.
Así que aquí me encuentro ahora, lista para ver los desfiles en 10 minutos. Eran las 21.55 pm cuando escribí la hora en la parte en inglés. Ahora son las 22.06 pm. Y tengo que terminar ya para hacerme el pelo e irme a la cama.
Hoy se suponía que iba a ver 3 desfiles: Mugler, Elie Saab y Nina Ricci. ¿Mi favorito de entre los 3? Mugler.
De hecho, cada vez me gusta más el look de Mugler, del cual no era gran fan. Es diferente, pero original e interesante. Me gusta.
Elie Saab fue extraño. La mayoría de los pases no parecían pertenecer a esta marca, lo cual no tiene que ser malo. Pero es extraño. Tendré que mirar el desfile más veces para ver si acabo pillando de que va la colección.
Y Nina Ricci es algo extraño también. Estoy tan acostumbrada a las colecciones de princesitas, que eso me resulta tan raro. Pero de nuevo digo que no significa que sea malo. Solo que me tengo que acostumbrar.
No veré los desfiles mañana tampoco, pero los comentaré igualmente. Siento que esté pasando esto, pero tengo cosas que hacer y en cierto modo estoy orgullosa de mi misma. Hace 6 meses hubiera dicho que no a cualquier plan solo para quedarme en casa y ver desfiles. Y ya sabéis lo que dicen...solo se vive una vez.


  -Mugler:



  -Elie Saab:



 -Nina Ricci:








Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed