Paris Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2016: Review #7

Fashion week is over. I know, really sad. How about a group hug?? ;)
Let's just talk about the last two shows =)


La semana de la moda ha terminado. Lo se, es muy triste. ¿Abrazo de grupo? ;)
Hablemos de los dos últimos desfiles =)


  -Louis Vuitton:

When I see the models walking down this runway, I can only hear "I'm cooler than you" in my head. Don't you feel the same way? King of coolness. 
Sometimes I feel like it's a bit too modern for my taste, but brilliant anyway. 
I'm not a big fan of asian references, but the Sailor Moon references were the best. I felt like a child again. 
And I just love how he uses tones and tones of leather on his collections. I adore softer fabrics, but I also think that leather is the fabric for me. It just makes clothes fantastic. Wow, amazing way to explain things. I guess I should say that it's 10.35 am, and I still haven't finish my coffee.
But yeah, all in all, great collection.


Cuando veo a las modelos desfilando, en mi cabeza suena la frase "soy más guay que tu" una y otra vez. ¿No os sentís igual? Es el rey de lo cool.
A veces siento que se pasa de moderno, porque no es mi estilo. Pero es brillante de todas maneras.
No soy una gran fan de las referencias a la cultura asiática, pero las referencias a Sailor Moon son lo más. Me he sentido una niña otra vez.
Y es que adoro como usa la piel en sus colecciones. Me encantan los tejidos más suaves, pero considero que la piel es el mejor tejido que hay. Convierte la ropa es algo fantástico. Y esta explicación es maravillosa, me consta. 10.35 de la mañana, y café sin terminar aún. Entended mi drama.
Pero vamos, en resumen os digo que es una gran colección.


  -Miu Miu:

Ok, it's 18.32 pm now. I had lunch, watched Miu Miu's show, did some work, and here I am again. I needed time to think about the collecion.
First of all I have to say that I was surprised to see Roos closing the show. I'm used to "ugly" models doing that at Prada and Miu Miu. I even talked about it with a friend on facebook. I was shocked!!
And, to be honest, I don't get this collection. Is it soft? Is it dark? A bit of everything I guess, which kind of confuses me.
I do like the softer details, like the ballerina shoes and the tiaras. The rest feels quite forgettable, which is a word I never want to pronounce when I talk about Miu Miu. But I just did.
And I know that fur is going to upset a lot of people.


Vale, ahora son las 18.38 pm. Comí, vi Miu Miu, trabajé, y aquí estoy otra vez. He necesitado tiempo para pensar largo y tendido sobre esta colección. 
Primero decir que me sorprendió ver a Roos cerrando el desfile. Estoy acostumbrada a modelos "feas" haciendo eso para Prada y Miu Miu. Incluso se lo tuve que comentar a una amiga en facebook. ¡El shock!
Y, siendo sinceros, no entiendo esta colección. ¿Es suave? ¿Es oscura? Un poco de cada supongo, lo cual me confunde. 
Me gustan los detalles suaves como los zapatos de ballerina y las tiaras. El resto me parece que pasa desapercibido, y eso es algo que nunca quiero decir de una colección de Miu Miu. Pero lo acabo de hacer.
Y se que esas pieles van a cabrear a más de uno.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed