Louis Vuitton "Series 3" Exhibition, London


Now that the shows are over, I wanted to talk about an exhibition I attended last week. I still have more to say about FW, but I wanted to talk about this before the exhibition is over. 10 days left!!
It you're in London, you should go. Also, it's free, which is always a plus. You can book your tickets online, so you don't have to worry about qeues. You can also book a free guided tour, which is quite cool. Don't you think?
That's what I did, but then I got sick and couldn't go. And then, when I tried to book it for last week, there were no places left. Too bad.
I took some pictures, so you can see some of the things that the exhibition offers. However, most of the rooms had big screens with videos, and it's kind of hard to take pictures like that.
My favourite parts were the infinite show (where we could watch the last runway show on different screens) and the walk in wardrobe (where we could see some pieces from the collection). The rest was slightly disappointing. I mean, it's free so I still recomend it. But I won't pay money to see that. 
By the way, you get a free poster.
If any of you have been there, please let me know what you thought of it!! I'll go to the Chanel exhibition next week, and I'll report back ;) I'm pretty sure I'm going to like that one better.

 Some info about the exhibition


 Infinite show



 Walk in wardrobe


 A collage with all the picture from the last campaign

Free poster =D

Ahora que los desfiles han terminado, quería hablaros de esta exposición a la que fui la semana pasada. Aún tengo cosas que decir sobre la FW, pero quería hablar de esto antes de que termine. ¡¡Quedan 10 días!!
Si estáis en Londres, tenéis que ir. Además, es gratis, lo cual siempre ayuda. Podéis reservar entradas por internet, para no tener que preocuparos de hacer cola. Y también podéis reservar un tour guiado gratuito, lo cual es una pasada. ¿No os parece?
Eso es lo que hice, pero luego me puse mala y no pude ir. Y cuando intenté reservarlo para este finde, vi que no quedaban plazas. Una pena.
Hice algunas fotos, para que podáis ver de que va la cosa. Sin embargo, la mayoría de las salas tenían pantallas gigantes con vídeos, y es difícil hacerle foto a esas cosas.
Mis partes favoritas fueron el infinite show (donde podemos ver el último desfile en varias pantallas) y el walk in wardrobe (donde podemos ver algunas piezas pertenecientes al último desfile). El resto me decepcionó un poco. A ver, siendo gratis lo sigo recomendando. Pero no pagaría dinero por ver esto.
Por cierto, os regalan un poster.
Si alguno de vosotros ha ido a la expo, contadme que os ha parecido. Iré a la de Chanel la semana que viene y os contaré que tal ;) Estoy bastante convencida de que esa me gustará más.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed