Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2015: Musical guests & Info about the show

It's that time of the year again! The VSFS is almost here. It'll be filmed in two weeks, and I wanted to update you with the latest news. You may already know all of this, but I'm sharing it just in case.
It'll be filmed in New York, the 10th of November. It'll air the 8th of December.
This post should have gone up a couple of days ago, but I was waiting for the FB. We don't have an official announcement yet, so I'll just talk about it another day. I discovered who was wearing it almost 2 weeks ago, but I have to keep my mouth shut. It is a torture.
I'll try to write more posts before the show, like I did last year when I talked about the cast. You guys seemed to like those "Who's walking the VSFS show?" posts last year, so I'll do the same. But, of course, I need to get official confirmations before I say anything. Stay tuned for that.
Today I'm going to talk about the music guests and some info about the show.


¡El VSFS ya está a puntito de llegar! Se grabará en dos semanas, y por eso quiero actualizaros con las últimas noticias que tenemos. Algunas ya las sabréis, pero lo digo igualmente para los que no lo saben.
Será grabado en Nueva York, el 10 de Noviembre. Y se emitirá el 8 de Diciembre.
Esta entrada debería haber sido publicada hace días, pero estaba esperando al FB. Aún no han hecho el anuncio oficial, así que hablaré de ello otro día. Descubrí quien lo iba a llevar hace casi 2 semanas, pero tengo que mantener la boquita cerrada. Es una tortura.
Intentaré escribir más entradas sobre el desfile, como hice el año pasado cuando hablé del casting. Parece que os gustaron mucho esas entradas sobre quien iba a desfilar, así que intentaré repetirlas. Pero sobra decir que necesito confirmaciones oficiales antes de decir nada. Estad atentos.
Hoy de momento hablaré de los artistas que van a actuar y de algunos detalles sobre el desfile.


Musical guests:

The artists are Rihanna, The Weeknd and Selena Gomez. I don't like any of them but, let's be honest...the last time I liked one of their performers was 9 years ago. Judge me all you want, but I like Justin Timberlake. I mean, he brought sexy back ;)
But I would like to know your opinion about these artists.


Los artistas son Rihanna, The Weeknd y Selena Gomez. No me gusta ninguno, pero siendo sinceros la última vez que me gustó uno de los artistas invitados fue hace 9 años. Juzgadme todo lo que queráis, pero me gusta Justin Timberlake. Nos devolvió lo sexy ;)
Pero me gustaría saber vuestra opinión sobre los artistas.


Info about the show:

Victoria's Secret released these videos explaining how the show is created. We know now the name of all the segments (Portrait of an angel, Ice Angels, PINK USA, Fireworks, Exotic Butterflies and Boho Psychedelic). We also know that there'll be 70/72 outfits and 34/35 pairs of wings. There is a different number on each video.
If you watch the video, you'll see some sketches and you'll see Cindy wearing one of the final outfits. Excited about the show? I am.



Victoria's Secret ha publicado estos vídeos en los que explican como se crea el desfila. Ya sabemos el nombre de los segmentos (Portrait of an angel, Ice Angels, PINK USA, Fireworks, Exotic Butterflies and Boho Psychedelic). También sabemos que habrá 70/72 pases y 34/35 pares de alas. Hay cifras diferentes en cada vídeo.
Si veis el vídeo, encontraréis algunos bocetos y veréis a Cindy luciendo uno de los pases. ¿Tenéis ganas de desfile? Yo si.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed