Paris Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2016: beauty

Dior S/S 2016 backstage (Video source: Dior's yt channel)

Time to talk about the last bunch of looks that I thought you may like. Some are really special, because PFW is more artistic than other FWs. Some are more wearable, some are not wearable at all. It's up to you to see which one you like best. And of course, you can change them a little bit to make them more natural. Up to you, really.
Let me know your favourite.


Toca hablar del último montón de looks que pensé que os podría interesar. Algunos son muy especiales, porque la PFW es más artística que el resto. Algunos son super ponibles y otros no tanto. Vosotros decidís cual os gusta más. Y, por supuesto, podéis hacer cambios para que sean más naturales. Lo dejo en vuestras manos eso.
Contadme cual es vuestro favorito.



HAIR & MAKE-UP:

  -Alexander McQueen:

I already told you I liked the collection. What I didn't tell you (I think) is that I also love the beauty look. The models looked like dolls. You know these really old dolls? That was the inspiration, I'm sure.
It all looked very Victorian and gorgeous. 




Ya os dije que me gustó la colección. Lo que no os dije (creo) es que también me encantó el look de belleza. Las modelos parecían muñecas. ¿Sabéis estas muñecas antiguas? Esa es la inspiración seguro.
Tenía todo un toque super victoriano y precioso.


  -Chanel:

In love with the ponytail or natural hair for girls with short hair. Very natural and simple, but also chic thanks to the different hair accessories that have been used.
The make-up is crazy, but we're getting used to that. Very strong and bold, but quite the right one for the show.






Estoy enamorada de la coleta y del pelo natural para las chicas con pelo corto. Super natural y simple, pero también chic gracias a los diferentes accesorios de pelo que usaron.
El maquillaje es algo loco, pero ya es costumbre. Muy fuerte y definido, pero apropiado para el desfile.


  -Louis Vuitton:

This season we've seen lots of shows where models got different beauty looks. This time, same thing happened. I quite like to see different looks on different girls with different looks. I always say that makes more sense.
Then we have the hair which is sooo me. I used to wear my hair like that when I was in Uni. I just loved these tiny braids that make your straight hair slightly special. Such a simple thing to do, but it makes a difference.




Esta temporada hemos visto muchos desfiles donde había más de un look de belleza. Esta vez, ha pasado lo mismo. Y me gusta ver diferentes looks en chicas diferentes con looks diferentes. Siempre reitero que tiene más sentido.
Luego tenemos el pelo que es tan yo. Solía llevar el pelo así a menudo cuando estaba en la universidad. Me encantan estas trenzas pequeñas que hacen que tu pelo alisado tenga algo especial. Super simple, pero le da un toque especial.



MAKE-UP:

  -Dries Van Noten:

Glitter!! We can say this is a trend, right? And I love it. I'm a big fan of using crazy colours on the eyes, and the glitter just makes it better.



¡¡Purpurina!! Podemos decir ya que esto es tendencia, ¿verdad? Y me encanta. Soy una gran fan de usar colores locos para los ojos, y la purpurina lo mejora todo.


  -Julien David:

First time I hear about this brand. But, my adored Ivana walked the show, and I noticed the make-up and I wanted to talk about it. 
It's very simple, but those tiny black details on the eyes make the look. It may not be the best for certain eye shapes, but I find it to be quite cool and original.





Primera vez que oigo hablar de esta marca. Pero mi adorada Ivana desfiló para la marca y fue entonces cuando me fijé en el maquillaje.
Es muy simple, pero esos toquecitos de negro hacen el look. Puede no ser el mejor look para ciertos ojos, debido a su forma, pero me parece bastante chulo y original.


  -Giambattista Valli:

This pretty much sums up the trends of the season: different colours for each girl, glitter, original shapes, ...Love it.




Esto resume las tendencias de la temporada: diferentes colores en diferentes chicas, purpurina, formas originales, ...me encanta.



HAIR:

  -Guy Laroche:

Classy, elegant, simple, flattering...pure glamour. I learnt I trick to get this hair. What you have to do is curl you hair. And then, once it's curled, you put it all on one side of your face and brush all the hair together. This way, the curls blend. Easier than I thought.



Clásico, elegante, simple, favorecedor, ...puro glamour. Aprendí un truquito para conseguir este pelo. Lo que tenéis que hacer es ondular el pelo. Una vez hecho, ponéis todo el pelo a un lado de vuestra cara y le pasáis un cepillo a todo el pelo junto. Así, las ondas se mezclan. Más fácil de lo que pensé.


  -Rochas:

This look reminds me to a Chloé look I talked about 2 years ago. Super simple, and kind of like the type of thing you do when you just want to take you hair away from your face. 
It looks simple, and it is. But it also looks really nice.




Este look me recuerda a uno de Chloé del que os hablé hace 2 años. Super simple, y básicamente el tipo de peinado que hacemos cuando queremos quitarnos el pelo de la cara.
Parece simple porque lo es. Pero también es muy bonito.


  -Balmain:

Well, this is something very different. Super polished and not flattering on everyone, as we can tell in this show. 



Bueno, esto ya es diferente. Super púlido y para nada favorecedor en todo el mundo, como podemos ver en este desfile.


  -Dior:

More hair accessories!! But these are like the chicest of them all. It's also not the first time that we see these kind of ribbons that are used on the neck as well. I quite like this trend.



¡¡Más accesorios de pelo!! Pero estos son los más chic. Y no es la primera vez que vemos este tipo de lazos que también se usan en el cuello. Me gusta esta tendencia.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed