Romee Strijd for Porter Magazine #11

Ph: Chris Colls

Several months ago, I was told Romee was going to do a shoot for Porter. That made me happy, since I usually like their eds. However, I've only ever bought it once, and it wasn't for me. But this issue is a must.

The cover, with Marion Cotillard, is stunning and so is the whole issue. I also really like their articles. But the main reason why I love this issue, and the reason of this post, is Romee's editorial.
It belongs to the beauty section for a reason. Pretty obvious reason, actually. And it has to be my favourite ed out of all the eds she's ever done. I just love how naturally pretty she looks. The mood of the ed is so laid back, but with a bit of sexy. You know, she's an angel, so she can't help it ;)

How do you like this ed? Let me know.










Hace varios meses me contaron que Romee iba a hacer una sesión de fotos para Porter. Eso me alegró mucho porque me suelen gustar sus editoriales. Sin embargo, solo he comprado la revista una vez, y ni siquiera fue para mi. Pero este número hay que tenerlo.

La portada, con Marion Cotillard, es preciosa al igual que todo el número. Me encantan sus artículos, por cierto. Pero la razón principal por la que me gusta, y el motivo de esta entrada, es el editorial de Romee.
Pertenece a la sección de belleza por algo. De hecho, es una razón bastante obvia. Y es mi editorial favorito de todos los que ha hecho. Adoro lo natural que se ve. El ambiente que rodea al edito es muy relajado, pero con un toque sexy. Es un ángel, no puede evitarlo ;)

¿Os gusta el edito? Contadme.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed