Paris Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2016: Review #3

Hello!!

I feel like I'm just making excuses every single day, but I didn't have time to watch the shows today. Mainly because I had too much free time, and I went out to enjoy this sunny day. Also, because I started writing book number 2. I still haven't finished book number 1, but when there is a brainstorm, you can't ignore it.
So, let's just say a couple of things about each show, and then I'll let you see how much you like them.
Loewe was similar to previous seasons. Jonathan is trying to incorporate his touch, and this new Loewe already feels legit. So he's doing a good job. 
Dior was really beautiful. I adore this kind of collection, because Raf is a genius. So soft and dreamy, but very strong too.
Marant was very wearable as usual. I don't like her style, but I get why it's popular.
And Balenciaga was awful. Thank God Wang is no longer the designer...I didn't like any of his collections for the brand.


¡¡Hola!!

Siento que me paso el día poniendo excusas, pero no he podido ver los desfiles hoy. Principalmente porque he tenido demasiado tiempo libre, y decidí salir a disfrutar del día soleado. Además he empezado a escribir mi segundo libro. Aún no he terminado el primero, pero cuando una buena idea se cuela en tu cerebro, no la puedes ignorar.
Así que diré un par de cosas de cada desfile, y luego os dejaré que los veáis vosotros y podáis decidir si os gustan.
Loewe fue similar a colecciones anteriores. Jonathan está intentando que su toque sea parte de la marca, y cada vez lo consigue más. Buen trabajo.
Dior ha sido precioso. Adoro este tipo de colección, porque es donde más brilla Raf. Tan suave y de ensueño, pero con fuerza a la vez.
Marant fue muy ponible, como siempre. No me gusta su estilo, pero entiendo que sea popular.
Y Balenciaga fue horrible. Gracias a Dios por la marcha de Wang...no me ha gustado ninguna colección suya para la marca.


  -Loewe:



  -Dior:



  -Isabel Marant:








  -Balenciaga:







Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed