Fall/Winter 15.16 campaigns: Mango, H&M, Zara & Topshop

Zara woman FW 15.16

After talking about runway shows where we could see insanely expensive clothes, it's time to talk about highstreet stores and their ads. You know, just trying to balance things out.
If you go to any of these stores now, you'll be able to see all the trends I talked about on my post about trends: http://putonachicface.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/fallwinter-1516-trends.html


Después de hablar de desfiles donde vimos ropa ridículamente cara, es hora de hablar de tiendas asequibles y de sus campañas. Ya sabéis, solo intento compensar.
Si vais a alguna de estas tiendas ahora, podréis ver todas las tendencias de las que hablé en mi entrada sobre tendencias: http://putonachicface.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/fallwinter-1516-trends.html


Mango Fall/Winter 15.16: Cara Delevingne & Kate Moss by Inez&Vinoodh

Cara and Kate...I don't like them. And now that I saw them in person, my opinion about them is even worse. I'm not talking about personality now, just looks.
However, I don't dislike the campaign as much as I thought I would. I guess it's because the clothes are too pretty and I don't pay attention to the "models". But Mango is really expensive in the UK, so I won't be getting anything from this collection. If they want to send me something, they can ;) ;)
I also need to say that it's funny how Cara keeps modeling, even though she won't shut up about how much she hates the modeling industry. I guess she doesn't hate money, even if she doesn't need it. But you know what they say...the more you have, the more you want.
But, let's just talk about the ads. As I said, I don't like this duo, but they are making Mango earn some serious money. Since the campaign came out, I can see lots of people buying at Mango. More than ever...interesting.











Cara y Kate...no me gustan. Y tras verlas en persona, mi opinión es peor. No hablo de personalidad, solo de belleza.
Sin embargo, no me disgusta la campaña tanto como pensé que lo haría. Supongo que la ropa es tan bonita que acapara toda mi atención y la desvía de las "modelos". Pero Mango es muy caro en el Reino Unido, así que no compraré nada de esta colección. Eso si, si me quieren mandar algo, me dejo ;) ;)
No me puedo aguantar decir que es gracioso ver a Cara modelando, pese a que no deje de rajar contra la industria de la moda. Supongo que no odia el dinero, pese a no necesitarlo. Ya sabéis lo que dicen...cuanto más tienes, más quieres.
Pero, hablemos de la campaña. Como dije, no me gusta este dúo, pero están haciendo que Mango gane mucho dinero. Desde que la campaña salió a la luz, veo a mucha gente comprando allí. Más que de costumbre...interesante.


H&M Fall/Winter 15.16: Anna Ewers & Nicolas Ripoll by Josh Olins

They have so many lookbooks that it's hard to know which is a lookbook and which is a campaign. First, I thought it was the one with Julia Bergshoeff. Now I know the main one is this one with Anna Ewers.
A bit too similar to a Vogue Italia editorial with Anna. But really nice anyway. You can't go wrong with Anna, who had yet another great season. And that makes me a happy fan.
I don't like the video, though.






Tienen tantos lookbooks que cuesta saber que es catálogo y que es campaña. Primero, pensé que era la que hizo Julia Bergshoeff. Ahora se que la principal es esta con Anna Ewers.
Ligeramente similar a un edito de Vogue Italia con Anna. Pero bonito de todas maneras. No se puede equivocar ninguna marca que contrate a Anna, la cual ha tenido otra gran temporada. Y eso me hace una fan feliz.
Pero no me gusta el vídeo.


Zara Woman Fall/Winter 15.16: Mica Argañaraz, Adrienne Jüliger & Olympia Campbell by Colin Dodgson  // Trafaluc: Angel Rutledge, Dani Witt, Jing Wen, Lottie Hayes & Willow Hand by Matteo Montanari

Don't like the cast (except for Adrienne and Willow), don't like the backgrounds, ...mess!! They're not even selling the clothes in the main ad. 
TRF's ad is better, but it's quite plain. They used to have really nice campaigns. What happened?

Woman:













Trafaluc:

















No me gusta el cast (excepto Adrienne y Willow), no me gustan los escenarios, ...¡¡mal!! Ni siquiera venden la ropa bien en la campaña principal.
La campaña de TRF es mejor, pero aburrida. Solían tener campañas bonitas. ¿Qué ha pasado?


Topshop Fall/Winter 15.16: Gigi Hadid by Tyrone Lebon

You know I like Gigi. Actually, in this silly battle where we had to choose on whose side we were, I used to choose Gigi over Kendall. Now, I'm not so sure.
I mean, I still like Gigi, and I think she's great for this kind of job. But her runway walk is awful. And her letter complaining about haters disappointed me a little.
But, like I said, she's great for commercial jobs like Topshop. I can see people going to the store just because she's on the campaign. Clever!













Ya sabéis que me gusta Gigi. De hecho, en esta estúpida batalla en la que teníamos que elegir a quien queríamos más, solía elegir a Gigi sobre Kendall. Ya no lo tengo tan claro.
A ver, me sigue gustando Gigi y la veo perfecta para este tipo de trabajo. Pero su manera de desfilar me deprime. Y su carta quejándose de los "haters" me decepcionó.
Pero como he dicho, es genial para trabajos comerciales como Topshop. Puedo ver a gente yendo a la tienda solo porque ella sale en la campaña. ¡Inteligente!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed