London Fashion Week Spring Summer 2015: Review #1

  -Daks:

Daks has been one of my favourite shows in London for the last couple of seasons. And it looks like it could be one of my favourite shows again.
I love how soft and romantic this collection is. We can complain about it being a little bit too grey, but I told you already we should get used to this.
Like I said, the clothes are romantic and classic. Some silhouettes are a bit different and daring, but still beautiful.

















Daks ha sido uno de mis desfiles favoritos en Londres durante las últimas temporadas. Y parece que puede serlo de nuevo este año.
Me gusta lo suave y romántica que es la colección. Podemos quejarnos porque es demasiado gris, pero ya os he dicho que nos tenemos que acostumbrar a esto.
Como ya dije, la ropa es romántica y clásica. Algunas siluetas son diferentes y más atrevidas, pero aún así bonitas.



-House of Holland:

There are brands in London that I like, and I don't even know why. House of Holland is one of those brands.
One thing I know is that I love their prints. They're always fun and colorful. And that's the funny thing, since I don't wear this kind of clothes. But I enjoy them on a runway collection.
The clothes are colorful, summery and a bit playful. I like it.

















Hay marcas en Londres que me gustan, y ni se la razón. House of Holland es una de esas marcas.
Lo que si se es que me encantan sus estampados. Son siempre muy divertidos y coloridos. Y lo gracioso es que no llevaría nunca este tipo de ropa. Pero me gusta verla en la pasarela.
La ropa es colorida, veraniega y algo juguetona. Me gusta.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed