Paris Fashion Week Spring Summer 2015: Review #1

  -Anthony Vaccarello:

I've never been his fan, but I have to admit his collection for Versus was quite good.
This is a bit different, but still not good. The whole WordArt thing doesn't work that well.
He usually goes for a kind of sexy look I don't enjoy. This time, the clothes are more streetstyle, but I still don't like them.














Nunca he sido su fan, pero admito que su colección para Versus no estaba nada mal.
Esto es diferente, pero no es bueno. Lo de las letras y las frases en la ropa no funciona bien.
Él suele hacer un tipo de look sexy que a mi no me gusta. Esta vez la ropa es más rollo streetstyle, pero me sigue sin gustar.





  -Christophe Lemaire:

His collections are so classic and elegant. I love them.
I agree with everyone who says this is a bit repetitive. But it's so lovely I don't care.
His last collection was better, though.













Sus colecciones son tan clásicas y elegantes. Me encantan.
Cierto es que doy la razón a la gente que dice que esto es algo repetitivo. Pero es tan bonito que me da igual.
Eso sí, su última colección fue mejor.





  -Dries van Noten:

I don't think I can love DVN more than I do already. Their patterns are the best. The colours they use are terrific, and so are the fabrics. They make clothes that look luxurious, but they're wearable at the same time.


















No creo poder adorar DVN más de lo que ya lo adoro. Sus estampados son los mejores. Los colores que usan son perfectos, al igual que los tejidos. Hacen ropa que se ve que es lujosa, pero es ponible a la vez.





  -Rochas:

Well, this is a nice collection. I mean, the clothes are nice but...it's quite forgettable.
It's better than what they did the last couple of seasons, and that's good.











Bueno, esta colección es bonita. A ver, la ropa es bonita pero...no es nada memorable.
Es mejor que las colecciones pasadas, eso sí. Y eso es bueno.




  -Balenciaga:

Speaking of forgettable...so bad.
His last collection was slightly interesting. This one? Horrible.
Boring, forgettable...there's nothing I like.










Hablando de cosas que no son memorables...que malo.
Su última colección fue ligeramente interesante. ¿Esta? Horrible.
Aburrida, no memorable...no hay nada que me guste.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed