Milan Fashion Week Spring Summer 2015: Review #1

  -Gucci:

I was really angry after I watched this show. The best thing about Gucci shows is how loyal they are to the models they love. They always have a couple of new faces, but only a couple. This time, they had a couple of favourites and a bunch of newbies who couldn't walk to save their live.
And that's bad, because they don't know how to wear those clothes. Therefore, the clothes don't look that good.
But yeah, whatever...let's move on. The last two collections were perfection. This one wasn't that good. It wasn't bad either, but it definetely disappointed me. I only liked a couple of outfits.
The last set of dresses is really nice, I'll give them that.














Me enfadé mucho al ver este desfile. Lo mejor de Gucci es su lealtad hacia las modelos que les gustan. Siempre tienen un par de chicas nuevas, solo un par. Esta vez vimos un par de favoritas y una manada de niñas nuevas que no saben ni desfilar.
Y eso es malo porque no saben como llevar la ropa. Así que la ropa no luce ni la mitad.
Pero vale...pasemos página. Las dos últimas colecciones fueron perfectas. Esta no ha sido tan buena. Y vale que tampoco es mala, pero me ha decepcionado. Solo me gustan un par de pases.
El último grupo de vestidos eran muy monos. Eso se lo reconozco.





  -Alberta Ferretti:

Bohemian Ferretti? I think I like it.
I loved most of the things. I hate the fringe, but, as I said the other day, that's a personal thing. And I didn't really like some of the patterns, which were too similar to the ones used in the SS 14 collection. But the rest of the collection is really pretty. Well done!

















¿Ferretti a lo bohemio? Creo que me gusta.
Me han gustado la mayoría de cosas. Odio los flecos, pero ya os dije que eso es algo personal. Y no me gustan mucho los estampados, que son similares a los de la colección PV 14.
Pero el resto es muy bonito. ¡Bien hecho!




  -Nº21:

I'm a bit obsessed with Nº21. However, I have to say this is not the best collection they've done recently. Neither it is the most original.
But I do like it. Some outfits are so beautiful.
Hate the shoes, though.











Estoy algo obsesionada con Nº21. Sin embargo, tengo que decir que esta no es la mejor colección que han hecho últimamente. Ni tampoco es la más original.
Pero me gusta. Algunos pases son una pasada de bonitos.

Aunque odio los zapatos.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed