London Fashion Week Spring Summer 2015: Review #2

  -Richard Nicoll:

I didn't expect this collection to be this good. The colours are soft, but the fabrics are a bit different and shiny. That adds an extra something to the clothes. Some shapes are interesting, and make the clothes more special.
There is a bit of sporty-chic too.
The last outfits are darker, and I really like them. The navy blue and the black work really well together.

























No esperaba que esta colección fuese tan buena. Los colores son suaves, pero los tejidos son algo diferentes y brillantes. Esto añado un algo especial a la ropa. Algunas siluetas son interesantes, y le da un toque  diferente a la ropa.
También hay un toque de sporty-chic.
Los últimos pases son más oscuros, y me encantan. El azul oscuro y el negro funcionan muy bien juntos.





  -Matthew Williamson:

I don't usually like his collections, but this one is pretty decent.
I love these prints, don't judge me. And the gowns are nice too. I think the collection is a bit old-fashioned, but nice.











No me suelen gustar sus colecciones, pero esta es bastante decente.
Me gustan estos estampados, no me juzguéis. Y los vestidos de noche son bonitos también. La colección es bonita pese a ser algo anticuada.




  -Temperly London:

I love Temperly, but this collection is a bid caothic. There's too much going on. I'm not sure. What do you think?
















Me encanta Temperly, pero esta colección es algo caótica. Hay demasiados estilos en una misma colección. No se. ¿Vosotros que pensáis?




  -Topshop Unique:

Like I said on twitter: great cast, awful clothes.
Cara opened and closed, of course. This annoys me because Lily Donaldson walked this show too, and she should have opened. But she's not a freaking celebritie. Duh!
The clothes? Not good. I see Tommy Hilfiger, I see Louis Vuitton, I see Francesco S.,...I see many things I've seen before. Dissapointing.














Como dije on twitter: gran casting, ropa fea.
Cara abrió y cerró, por supuesto. Esto me pone de mal humor porque Lily Donaldson desfiló también, y debería haber abierto ella. Pero no es una puñetera celebritie. Duh!
¿La ropa? No es buena. Veo Tommy Hilfiger, veo Louis Vuitton, veo Francesco S,... veo demasiadas cosas que ya he visto antes. Decepcionante.




  -Paul Smith:

Well, this is a beautiful collection. The fringe bothers me a little, but that's a personal thing.
I like it a lot. The colours, the shapes,... it's quite a safe collection, but a beautiful one.


















Bueno, esta colección es bien bonita. Los flecos me molestan un poco, pero esa es una manía personal mía.
Me gusta mucho. Los colores, las formas,... es una colección en la que han ido a lo seguro, pero nadie puede quitarle el hecho de que es bonita.




  -Jonathan Saunders:

I don't know what to say about this collection, to be honest. I feel like he's trying too hard, but at the same time I understand why. I don't know.
I don't like the colours, I don't like the "bows",... I don't like most of it. But that doesn't mean it's bad.
I do like some of the last outfits, the ones with see through details.
















No se que decir sobre esta colleción, la verdad. Creo que lo intenta demasiado, pero a la vez entiendo la razón. No se.
No me gustan los colores, no me gustan los "lazos",... no me gustan la mayoría de las cosas. Pero eso no significa que sean malas.
Si que me gustan los pases con transparencias.




  -Pringle of Scotland:

Very clean collection, with that bit of an edge we see often in the shows in London.
It could be boring without that edgy touch. It's good, nothing spectacular but good.
Some pieces are really nice, though.












Una colección muy limpia, con ese toque experimental que vemos a menudo en los shows de Londres.
Podría ser aburrida si no fuese por ese toque. Es buena, nada espectacular pero buena.
Aunque hay que decir que algunas piezas son muy bonitas.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed