Milan Fashion Week Spring Summer 2015: Review #3

  -Sportmax:

I usually like Sportmax better than Max Mara. This time I like both. I can't really say which one is better, since both collections are gorgeous.
The dresses are absolutely stunning. However, I wish they were more colorful. And the coats are a bit too much. They belong to a fall/winter collection.
Lovely shapes too.
















Me suele gustar Sportmax más que Max Mara. Pero esta vez me gustan los dos desfiles. No puedo decir cual me gusta más, porque ambas colecciones son preciosas.
Los vestidos son una pasada de bonitos. Sin embargo, me gustaría que fueran más coloridos. Y los abrigos son demasiado otoñales.
Las siluetas son muy bonitas.






  -Blumarine:

A lot of these outfits are similar to last season's collection. And those are the ones that I kind of dislike.
The rest is fine. Actually, it's better than expected. Not as tacky, if you know what I mean.
If we divide the collection in 3 parts (which is something I always do), you can get better what I'm about to say. I don't like the first part, I like the second part a lot, and I like most of the outfits we see on the third and last part of the show.
To make a long story short: decent collection.
















Muchos de estos pases son similares a los de la colección pasada. Y esos son los que menos me gustan.
El resto está bien. De hecho, es mejor de lo esperado. No tan vulgar, ya me entendéis.
Si dividimos la colección en 3 partes (lo cual hago siempre), podéis entender mejor lo que voy a decir. No me gusta la primera parte del desfile, la segunda me gusta bastante, y me gusta la mayoría de los pases que vemos en la tercera y última parte del desfile.
Por resumir: colección decente.






  -Etro:

I complained about designers using fringes in their collections before, but I guess I'll have to deal with it, because it seems to be a trend again. Oh well, it could be worse.
The first outfits show Etro is using this "western" style again. They did it last season too. And they're also going for the bohemian look they've always loved.
So yeah, it's nothing super new, but I always enjoy their shows.
I hate the boots though. And I don't thing it's very intelligente to give these flat boots to the shortest models, like they did. Totally unflattering.














Ya me había quejado antes de que los diseñadores usen flecos en sus colecciones. Pero supongo que lo voy a tener que asumir, porque parece que es una tendencia. Bueno, podría ser peor.
Los primeros pases muestran que Etro está usando el estilo "del oeste" otra vez. Ya lo hicieron la temporada pasada. Y siguen optando por el estilo bohemio que tanto les gusta.
Así que no es nada super nuevo, pero a mi me gustan sus desfiles.
Pero odio las botas. Y no creo que sea muy inteligente poner botas planas a las modelos más bajitas. No es nada favorecedor.





  -Missoni:

You know I love shows with good livestreams. I liked Missoni's stream because they showed the backstage action, and I always love that. It was cool to see them creating the hairstyle. And please...scarfs on the hair? LOVE IT. And it really suits Missoni's style, so that was great. Bright lips? I approve.
Flowing robes? I definetely approve. I also loved how colorful the clothes were. I really enjoy this hippy style. And there was some oriental inspiration as well.
It all worked beautifully. The set, the music, the make-up,... it really was beautiful.













Sabéis que me gustan los desfiles con buenos streams. Me gustó el de Missoni porque enseñaron lo que pasaba en el backstage, y eso es genial. Mola mucho ver como creaban los peinados. Y además...¿pañuelos en el pelo? ME ENCANTA. Y pega con el estilo de Missoni, así que genial. ¿El color de labios? Lo apruebo.
¿Vestidos vaporosos? Definitivamente aprobado. Y también me gusta lo colorida que es la ropa. Me gusta este estilo hippy. Y también había inspiración oriental.
Todo funcionaba bien. El set, la música, el maquillaje,...todo era bonito.




  -Versace:

I'm sad =(
Last season's collection was good, and I expected more from today's show.
First of all, you have Anna Ewers, Mariacarla Boscono, Isabeli, Daria S.,... on your show, but it's Vanessa Moody the one you choose to open it? It makes no sense. It was good to see Kate and Blanca there, though.
The clothes,...oh lord! The first couple of outfits were decent enough, but the last bunch of dresses? Awful. It looks so amateur.
Very cheap and not good at all. It really is sad.



















Estoy triste =(
La colección de la temporada pasada fue buena, y esperaba mucho más del desfile de hoy.
Primero de todo, tienes a Anna Ewers, Mariacarla Boscono, Isabeli, Daria S,... en tu desfile, pero es Vanessa Moody quien abre el desfile. No tiene nada de sentido. Pero me gustó ver a Kate y Blanca ahí. 
La ropa...¡ay señor! Los primeros pases eran bastante decentes. Pero, ¿el último grupo de vestidos? Horribles. Parecían totalmente amateurs.
Muy barato a la vista, y nada bueno. Es una pena.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed