Paris Fashion Week Spring Summer 2015: Review #5

  -Stella McCartney:

Cast-wise, I'm happy enough. Kate opened the show, which is amazing. And some of my faves were there too. Actually, it was Vanessa's first time walking for the brand.
The clothes were very nice, as always. But it's the same thing we've already seen. As a matter of fact, we saw this several times. And it becomes boring. But at least the collection is nice.













En cuanto al casting, estoy bastante contenta. Kate abrió el desfile, lo cual es genial. Y algunas de mis favoritas también desfilaron. De hecho, esta fue la primera vez que Vanessa desfilaba para la marca.
La ropa es bonita, como siempre. Pero es algo que ya habíamos visto. Siendo más exactos, es algo que hemos visto muchas veces. Y empieza a aburrir. Pero bueno, al menos es una colección bonita.





  -Giambattista Valli:

I love Valli, and I'm always really excited to watch his show. This time the collection was a bit more minimalistic than usual, which I always enjoy. There still were cool patterns, don't worry.
The cast, however, was a bit underwhelming.

















Me encanta Valli, y siempre estoy con ganazas de ver su desfile. Esta vez la colección ha sido más minimalista de lo habitual, lo cual sabéis que me gusta. Pero aún así ha habido estampados chulos y demás. No os preocupéis. 
El casting, sin embargo, me deja fría.





  -Elie Saab:

My stream sucked, and that was very annoying. But I think it was my wifi's fault.
When I saw Vanessa opening the show, I was very happy. I'm such a fangirl. Then I saw Blanca and Kate and I was happier. You get it, right? I was happy.
Now, let's talk about the clothes. I was very surprised when I saw the first outfits. I always complain about Elie Saab doing the same thing over and over again. That's why I was thrilled to see he did something slightly different.
Those first dresses had a really nice print, which didn't look red carpet ready. You know what I mean. The next bunch of outfits was more elegant, but still looked wearable.
The gowns were really colorful, and that made them look less "princessy". I write the weirdest things sometimes.
I never thought I'd write such a good review about Elie Saab but give to Caesar what is Caesar's, and to God what is God's.
















My stream fue una porquería, y me volvió loca. Pero creo que fue culpa de mi wifi.
Cuando vi a Vanessa abrir el desfile, fui feliz. Soy una fangirl de las buenas. Luego vi a Blanca y a Kate y fui aún más feliz. Lo pilláis, ¿verdad? Fui feliz.
Ahora hablemos de la ropa. Me sorprendió mucho ver los primeros pases. Siempre me quejo de que Elie Saab hace lo mismo una y otra vez. Por eso me hizo tanta ilusión ver que había hecho algo ligeramente diferente.
Esos primeros vestidos tienen un estampado muy bonito, y que no parecía que iba a ir directo a una alfombra roja. Ya me entendéis. El siguiente grupo de pases era más elegante, pero aún así parecía ponible.
Los vestidos de noche eran muy coloridos, lo que los hacía menos "princesiles". Escribo las cosas más raras del mundo a veces.
Nunca pensé que escribiría una reseña tan buena sobre Elie Saab pero al César lo que es del César.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed