New York Fashion Week Spring Summer 2015: Review #5

  -Carolina Herrera:

Beautiful collection. It's not that I didn't expect it to be colorful, but the colours surprised me. They chose the right ones for this kind of collection.
Everything was classic, of course. But it didn't look old-fashioned. Actually, there were some cut-outs on the back that were quite modern.














Preciosa colección. No es que no esperase que fuera colorida, pero los colores me han sorprendido. Han elegido los que son perfectos para este tipo de colección.
Todo es muy clásico, por supuesto. Pero no es anticuado o pasado de moda. De hecho, había unos escotes de espalda bastante modernos.




  -Tommy Hilfiger:

The Hilfigers are tired of their road trips, and now they're going to a festival.
I think we all agree it's nice to see them trying to do something new, but I'm not sure I like it.
I mean, this is fine for a brand like Topshop, not for Tommy Hilfiger.
And Georgia opened the show! Ahhh, that's never a good sign.


















Los Hilfigers se han cansado de sus viajes por carretera, y se han ido de festival.
Creo que todos estamos de acuerdo en que es bueno que intenten hacer algo nuevo, pero no estoy segura de que me guste.
A ver, esto está bien para una marca como Topshop, pero no para Tommy Hilfiger.
Y Georgia abrió el desfile. Ahh, eso nunca es buena señal.




  -Donna Karan:


What can I say about this? I have the same problem I had yesterday when I saw the DKNY collection. I can see Prada, Chanel, Valentino,...this is so not original.
The only thing that it's supposed to be original are the hats...and they're not either.
Very disappointed, to be honest.




















¿Qué puedo decir? Tengo el mismo problema que tuve ayer cuando vi la colección de DKNY. Veo Prada, Chanel, Valentino,...esto es de todo menos original.
Lo único que se supone que es original son los sombreros...y tampoco lo son.
Una gran decepción, la verdad.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed