Milan Fashion Week Spring Summer 2015: Review #5

  -Marni:

I love it when Marni tries to do something different.
Look at the silhouettes. We've seen different ones this season, but these ones are stunning. So beautifully done.
And the prints are incredible. Great collection.















Me encanta cuando Marni hace algo diferente.
Mirad esas siluetas. Hemos visto diferentes tipos esta temporada, pero estas son una pasada. Preciosamente diseñadas.
Y los estampado son increíbles. Gran colección.





  -Salvatore Ferragamo:

I love Ferragamo. I'm obsessed with this brand.
This collection is as good as the previous ones. So chic, so elegant, so perfect. And the best thing is that it makes sense. Other brands seem to be lost, but here you can see they know what they're doing.
















Me encanta Ferragamo. Estoy obsesionada con la marca.
Esta colección es tan buena como las anteriores. Tan chic, tan elegante, tan perfecta. Y lo mejor es que la entiendes. Otras marcas andan perdidas, pero aquí se ve que saben lo que hacen.





  -Dolce & Gabbana:

As you may know, I was born and raised in Spain. What you may not know is that I was born and raised in the north of Spain. North Spain and South Spain are different, very different. Same thing happens in France, Italy, Germany, etc...
That's probably why I HATE this collection with a burning passion. "Sicily meets Spain", they say...nope. Sicily meets the south of Spain. We don't dance flamenco in the north. We do have bull fighters here, which I really hate. But it's isn't something people adore. Just a couple of disgusting people.
I don't want people to think that I like this because I'm a Spaniard. And I don't want them to think I'd dress like this because I'm a Spaniard.
The flamenco thing is ok, because that's culture. I like culture. But the bullfighting thing makes me really angry.
At least they got a Spaniard to lead the finale. Because Blanca lead the finale, not Kendall. However, she's from Madrid, and they don't dance flamenco either.
I sound like a hater, but this collection made me angry. I can't help it.
Same boring collection. But now, it's not only boring, but also offensive.



Puede que ya lo sepáis, pero yo nací y me he criado en España. Lo que puede que no sepáis es que nací y me he criado en el norte de España. Norte y sur son muy diferentes. Lo mismo ocurro en Francia, Italia, Alemania, etc...
Es por ello que ODIO esta colección. "Sicily meets Spain", dicen...no. Sicily se mezclará con el sur de España más bien. No bailamos flamenco en el norte. Si que tenemos algún torero, lo cual me da asco. Pero no es algo que la gente adore. Alguna que otra horrible persona, pero no la mayoría.
No quiero que la gente piense que me gusta esto por ser española. Ni quiero que la gente piense que me voy a vestir así por ser española.
Lo del flamenco pase, porque es cultura. Y me gusta la cultura. Pero lo de los toros no me hace ni puñetera gracia.
Al menos eligieron a una española para liderar a la armada. Porque fue Blanca quien lideró la armada, no Kendall. Aunque ella es madrileña, y ahí tampoco bailan flamenco.
Sueno como una hater de la vida, pero es que me han cabreado. No lo puedo evitar.
Es lo mismo de siempre. Pero ahora no solo es aburrido, también es ofensivo.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed