New York Fashion Week Spring Summer 2015: Review #4

  -Victoria Beckham:

Victoria is an special kind of designer, for obvious reasons. But we can't deny she's good at this.
This collection may not be the most original but it's good. And if we compare her with other designers who have been doing this for a longer time, we kind of have to admit she's doing better than some of them. And by "doing better than them" I mean she's doing things right, so we have to take her seriously as a designer. To me, she's not a celebritie playing designer anymore. She's serious about this, and you can tell by looking at this collection.














Victoria es una diseñadora especial, por razones obvias. Pero no podemos negar que lo hace bien.
Esta colección puede que no sea la más original del mundo, pero es buena. Y si la comparamos con otros diseñadores que llevan haciendo esto mucho más tiempo, casi que tenemos que admitir que ella lo hace mejor que algunos de ellos. Y con "lo hace mejor que ellos", quiero decir que hace las cosas bien, así que tenemos que tomarla en serio. Para mi ya no es una celebritie que juega a ser diseñadora. Hace esto en serio, y se nota en la colección que ha presentado hoy.





  -Derek Lam:

Again, not very summery but...whatever, I should get used to it.
What do I think about the collection? Well, to be honest, I'm not sure.
The first part of the show looks similar to last season's collection. So it's kind of like a continuation, which I enjoy. And then the rest is a bit different, but still the same. So I don't really know what to think.
I mean, the clothes are nice but, is that enough??














De nuevo, no es muy veraniego pero...que más da. Nos tenemos que acostumbrar
¿Qué pienso de la colección? Pues siendo sincera, no estoy segura.
La primera parte me recuerda a la temporada pasada. Así que es como una continuación, lo cual está bien. Y el resto es algo diferente, pero a la vez es lo mismo. Así que no se que pensar.
A ver, la ropa es bonita pero, ¿es eso suficiente?





  -Diane von Furstenberg:

So, I had dinner and I watched football. Everything was good until I saw Kendall was walking this show. And I realized this girl is even more popular than Cara. What the hell? Twitter went crazy about this news. It pissed me off, to be honest. Because Lily Donaldson, who is incredibly flawless, opened the show and nobody seemed to care. Naomi Campbell closed the show, and nobody seemed to care. Just because a semi-Kardashian was walking this show. I'm not a happy puppy right now.
But, the show itself was good. There was no stream, which sucked, but I can tell by the pictures.
Lily, Isabeli, Vanessa, Anna, Naomi,...flawless cast, really.
And the collection is great too. Colorful, summery, fun...classic DVF. I never get tired of it.

















Cené y vi fútbol. Todo iba bien hasta que vi que Kendall iba a desfilar. Y me he dado cuenta que esta chica es más popular que Cara. ¿Qué narices...? La gente en twitter se volvió loca al saber la noticia. Y me molesta, para que negarlo. Porque Lily Donaldson, que es una pasada de guapa, abrió el desfile y nadie le importa. Naomi Campbell cerró el desfile y a nadie le importaba. Solo porque una semi-Kardashian iba a desfilar. No soy feliz ahora mismo.
Pero el desfile en si fue bueno. No había stream, lo cual es una porquería. Pero viendo las fotos se ve.
Lily, Isabeli, Vanessa, Anna, Naomi...una pasada de cast, en serio.

Y la colección también esta bien. Colorida, veraniega, divertida...clásico DVF. No me cansa. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed