Paris Fashion Week Spring Summer 2015: Review #2

So, my internet is driving me crazy right now, and I really want to get a post up today. That's why I'm going to try to do this as fast as possible. That means I can't write much about the shows.
I loved Roland Mouret and Barbara Bui. Lanvin and Nina Ricci were quite nice too. And Balmain wasn't really good, but it was better than expected.


Mi internet me está volviendo loca, y quiero subir esta entrada. Por eso voy a intentar ir rápido. Eso significa escribir poco sobre los desfile.
Me encantaron Roland Mouret y Barbara Bui. Lanvin y Nina Ricci hah estado bien también. Y Balmain no ha sido gran cosa, pero ha sido mejor de lo esperado.



  -Roland Mouret:


















  -Balmain:














  -Barbara Bui:















  -Nina Ricci:




















  -Lanvin:















Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed