SS 14 campaigns: Hermès & Alberta Ferretti
Hermès SS 14: Diana Moldovan, Yumi Lambert & Sean O'Pry by Hans Silvester This has to be one of the most beautiful campaigns I have ever seen. Every picture is breathtaking, don't you agree? The models looks like they're some kind of creatures of the forest. I like all the shots, but two of them are my favourites. I love the one where Diana is hidden behind the leafs, and we can clearly see the bag, but we only see parts of her body. It's really nice to see the way her eyes look, like she's some kind of leopard or panther. I also love the one where they used all those scarfs to make Yumi look like some kind of fairy. Every shot is magical. Esta tiene que ser una de las campañas más bonitas que he visto en mi vida. Todas las fotos te dejan obnubilado, ¿no os parece? Los modelos parecen criaturas del bosque. Me gustan todas las fotos, pero dos de ellas destacan. Me encanta en la que vemos ...

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario