H&M: “Love the Holidays” Winter 2012 Campaign (Daria Werbowy by Mikael Jansson)

A few days ago I was walking on the street and I saw this campaign at one of the H&M stores that I usually visit and, I fell in love.
I know is just H&M, not Chanel or Prada, but I love it...Daria for H&M is like the best combination in the world. And, I'm not Daria's biggest fan but I think she really knows how to make this clothes look more luxurious than they really are.


Hace unos días iba por la calle y vi esta campaña en una de las tiendas de H&M que suelo visitar y, me enamoré.
Sé que solo es H&M, no Chanel o Prada, pero me encanta...Daria y H&M es la mejor combinación del mundo. Y, no soy la mayor fan de Daria pero creo que realmente sabe como hacer que estas prendas parezcan mas lujosas de lo que son.








And, let's be honest...what are campaigns for?
They are supposed to make you want to go to the store and buy their products.
Obviously, if we speak about a major HF brand, a campaign may be artistic as well....but more commercial designers or brands only care about selling selling and selling.
And this campaign makes me want to buy, like, when I saw this photo I thougt: I'm soooo getting that sweater!
So, it works ;)


Y, seamos sinceros...¿para qué son las campañas?
Se supone que deben hacer querer ir a la tienda a comprar sus productos.
Obviamente, si hablamos de una marca grande de moda, la campaña también debe ser artística...pero diseñadores y marcas más comerciales solo se preocupan por vender, vender y vender.
Y esta campaña me hace querer comprar. En serio, cuando vi esta foto pense: pues claro que me voy a comprar ese suéter!
Así que, funciona ;)


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed