Prada "Candy" Fragrance : Léa Seydoux

This is not a new ad, but I wanted to talk about it now that Christmas is almost here and we are going to watch tons and tons of perfume ads on the tv.

I find this ad brilliant, because it has a good "model" (she's actually an actress) and the shape of the bottle is really atractive. I also love the tv commercial since is fun and effective. Sometimes, huge brands (like Prada) make big mistakes when they do commercials and forget they are major brands and they should keep it classy even when they try to do something more commercial.
Actually, and this is sad, the only thing I don't like about it is the way the perfume smells.
I'm a big perfume fan, I have a lot and I'm very picky when I'm deciding which perfume I'm going to get. Mostly because I just buy expensive perfumes and I'm not going to spend 70 euros on something I don't love. Well, if I'm honest, I don't buy them, I get them for Christmas or my birthday, but still, I don't want people to spend a lot of money on something I don't completely love.

As I love fashion, I get to watch most perfume campaigns and of course, if a campaign is good I'm going to go to the drugstore to see how the perfume smells. But of course, if I don't like the way it smells, I don't care about how good the campaign is.
But, what I mean is that if a perfume has a great campaign and a great ad on the tv, I'm very likely to go and try it. That's how important these campaigns are.
Here you have the pictures from the ad campaign that you can see on the magazines, a picture of the bottle, and the tv commercial that I absolutely love.



Este campaña no es nueva, pero quería hablar de ella ahora que la Navidad llega y vamos a ver miles de anuncios de perfumes en la televisión.

Me parece que esta campaña es brillante, porque tiene una buena "modelo" (en realidad es actriz) y la forma del frasco es muy atractiva. También me gusta el anuncio para televisión, ya que es divertido y efectivo. A veces, grandes marcas (como Prada) cometen grandes errores cuando hacen sus anuncios para la televisión, y olvidan que son grandes marcas que deben mantener la clase incluso cuando hacen algo más comercial.
En realidad, y esto es triste, lo único que no me gusta es el olor del perfume.
Soy una gran fan de los perfumes, tengo muchos y soy muy pejiguera a la hora de elegirlos. Más que nada porque solo elijo perfumes caro y no voy a gastar 70 euros en algo que no adoro. Bueno, si soy sincera, no los compro, los recibo como regalo en Navidad o mi cumpleaños, pero aún así, no quiero que la gente se gaste mucho dinero en algo que no adoro por completo.

Como me gusta la moda, veo la mayoría de campañas de perfumes, y por supuesto, si alguna es buena voy a ir a olerla. Pero si no me gusta, me da igual lo buena que la campaña sea.
Lo que quiero decir es que si un perfume tiene una gran campaña y un gran anuncio en la televisión, lo más seguro es que la pruebe. Así de importante es una campaña. 
Aquí tenéis las imágenes de las campañas que podéis ver en revistas, una foto del frasco y el anuncio para televisión, el cual adoro.









And as I said I love perfumes, so I'm going to do an entry showing you which perfumes I own and their campaigns. This can be helpful now that Christmas is coming ;)

Como ya he dicho, adoro los perfumes, así que voy a hacer una entrada enseñando los perfumes que tengo y sus campañas. Esto puede ser útil ahora que llegan la Navidad ;)

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed