Calvin Klein Jeans Denim Series 2015 : Kendall Jenner & Simon Nessman by Alasdair McLellan #mycalvins



I'm obsessed with Calvin Klein. I'm lucky enough to own a couple of things from the brand, and I adore them. As a fashion lover, I appreciate designer items. Not to show off (I actually like items where the name of the brand can barely be seen), but for the quality and the design. If you value those things too, go to a Calvin Klein store to check their collection.

Their CK Jeans line is my favourite, because you get amazing quality without having to spend a fortune. Don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan of highstreet stores like Zara, Mango, ...but it's insane what they do in the UK. I saw a jumpsuit in Mango that was 22 euros in Spain. Do you know how much it costs here in the UK? 27 pounds, which is over 30 euros. Seriously, what the hell??
So, at the end of the day, I'd rather pay 40 pounds for a CK shirt, than 25 pounds for something completely overprice for no reason. Still an H&M fan, though.
I assume there are more CK stores in London, but I've only been at the one in Regent Street and the one at Westfield (they only sell underwear, but you can purchase some clothes at Urban Outfitters, also at Westfield). I spend way too much time at Westfield, by the way xD
One of the things I own is part of this campaign I wanted to show you. Kendall is on it, and I think she suits this line really well. The clothes are amazing too. And, like I said, they're not too expensive and have great quality.
CK jeans is an affordable line where you can find wearable and nice designs. Really, check it out.

Also, I wanted to talk to you about their underwear. Most celebrities and models have posted pictures with the #mycalvins thingy. Now that I own some "calvins" mysfelf, I understand the hype. I have the boxers, and they're just the most confortable thing I've ever worn. The fabric is really soft and it kind of feels like you're not wearing underwear...but you are. I always wear them when I work out.
I also love the fact that it kind of looks like men's underwear. Women look amazing wearing masculine things. Way sexier than other pieces that are way more revealing ;)
If you purchase anything from CK, let me know how you like it =)









Estos obsesionada con Calvin Klein. Tengo la suerte de tener un par de cosas de la marca, y las adoro. Como amante de la moda, aprecio mucho los artículos de diseño. No para presumir (de hecho me gusta que la marca se vea lo menos posible), sino por la calidad y el diseño. Si valoráis eso también, id a una tienda de Calvin Klein a mirar su colección.

Su línea CK jeans es mi favorita, porque consigues gran calidad sin gastar una fortuna. No me malinterpretéis, soy una gran fan de Zara, Mango, ...pero es una locura lo que pasa en Reino Unido. Vi un mono en Mango que en España cuesta 22 euros. ¿Sabéis cuanto cuesta aquí? 27 libras, que es más de 30 euros. En serio, ¿qué narices es eso?
Así que, prefiero gastar 40 libras en una camisa de CK que pagar 25 en algo cuyo precio se ha inflado sin motivo alguno. Aún así soy fan de H&M, que conste.
Supongo que haya más tiendas de CK en Londres, pero yo solo he estado en la de Regent Street y la de Westfield (solo venden ropa interior, pero podéis comprar ropa en el Urban Outfitters del mismo centro comercial). Paso demasiado tiempo en Westfield, por cierto xD
Una de las cosas que tengo es parte de esta campaña que os enseño. Kendall sale en ella, y creo que pega mucho en esta línea. La ropa es genial también. Y, como dije, no es tan caro y tiene calidad.
CK jeans es una línea con un precio razonable y diseños bonitos y ponibles. Echadle un vistazo.

Además, quería hablaros de su ropa interior. La mayoría de celebrities y modelos han posteado fotos con el #mycalvins. Ahora que yo tengo unos "calvins", entiendo la locura. Tengo los boxers, y son lo más cómodo del mundo. El tejido es super suave y parece que no lleves nada. Siempre me los pongo cuando voy a hacer deporte.
También me gusta que parezca ropa interior de hombre. Las mujeres están guapísimas cuando llevan cosas femeninas. Es mucho más sexy que otras piezas que dejan mucho menos a la imaginación ;)
Si compráis algo de CK, contadme si os gusta =)

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed