Porter #8 Summer 2015: Karlie Kloss by Bruce Weber



Today is going to be a special blog day, since tomorrow my friend Verónica is going to celebrate her birthday. That's why I wanted to write a post about her favourite model, Karlie Kloss.
I said in the past that she has a tumblr dedicated to Karlie. You should check it out if you haven't already: http://justkarliekloss.tumblr.com/

When I moved to London, I expected to see several places to buy fashion magazines. During my first day, I went to Selfridges and discovered where they have all the magazines. And I discovered Porter Magazine is a british magazine, so I bought it. However, I didn't bought it for me, but for Verónica. I'm glad she liked that little surprise =)

Now I wanted to share this cover and ed with you. I love Bruce's work.

¡Felicidades, Vero!




















Hoy es un día de blog especial, ya que mañana es el cumpleaños de mi amiga Verónica. Por eso quería escribir una entrada sobre su modelo favorita, Karlie Kloss.
Ya dije en su día que ella tiene un tumblr dedicado a Karlie. Deberíais echarle un vistazo: http://justkarliekloss.tumblr.com/

Cuando me mudé a Londres esperaba ver muchos lugares donde comprar revistas. Durante mi primer día fui a Selfridges y descubrí donde tienen las revistas. Y descubrí que la revista Porter es británica, así que la compré. Sin embargo, no la compré para mi, sino para Verónica. Me alegra que le gustase la sorpresa =)

Ahora quería compartir la portada y el edito con vosotros. Me encanta el trabajo de Bruce.

¡Felicidades, Vero!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed