Chanel beauty Spring/Summer 2015: "Blue Notes de Chanel"


I've already talked about Chanel's beauty campaign for the S/S 15 season. However, it looks like they released lots of campaigns this season, with lots of models (Vanessa Axente, Gisele, Jac, Sigrid Agren). One of them is Sam Rollinson, who opened a Chanel show a couple of seasons ago.

I don't particularly like Sam, but I don't dislike her either. I feel like she's one of those models whose look I don't really like. But she has some photos that I find quite beautiful.
This campaign is part of that group of photos that I really like. When I saw it at the Chanel counter on Selfridges, I stared at it for a couple of seconds. I think the colours are great for the summer, and they definetely catch our attention. Also, Sam's look is great for this kind of ad, and so is her haircut. 
Pretty simple, yet gorgeous.

Well done, Chanel!


Model: Sam Rollinson
Ph: Richard Burbridge








Ya os he hablado de la campaña de belleza de Chanel para la temporada P/V 15. Sin embargo, parece que están sacando muchas campañas esta temporada, con muchas modelos (Vanessa Axente, Jac, Gisele, Sigrid Agren). Una de ellas es Sam Rollinson, quien abrió un desfile de Chanel hace unas temporadas.

No me gusta demasiado Sam, pero tampoco me disgusta. Su look es uno de esos looks que no acabo de adorar. Pero tiene fotos que me gustan.
Esta campaña está llena de fotos que me gustan. Cuando la vi en la esquinita de Chanel de Selfridges, me quedé mirando fijamente las fotos durante un rato. Creo que los colores son perfectos para el verano, y llaman la atención. Además, el look de Sam es perfecto para esta campaña, al igual que su corte de pelo.
Bastante simple, pero bonito.

¡Bien hecho, Chanel!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed