Paris Fashion Week Fall/Winter 15.16: Review #3

  -Loewe:

As he did in his own show, he used the 80's as an inspiration.
For me, it's a yes for the trousers and a big no for the skirts. But that's just my personal opinion.
I'm not too sure about the fitting either. The silhouettes are interesting, of course. But they're not flattering at all.










Como ya hizo en su propio desfile, se ha inspirado en los años 80.
Yo le doy el aprobado a los pantalones y un suspenso a las faldas. Pero esa es mi humilde opinión.
No estoy muy segura del patronaje tampoco. Las siluetas son interesantes, eso está claro. Pero no son nada favorecedoras.




  -Dior:

This collection is a continuation of his HC collection. This isn't HC though, it's RTW. That's why it's more wearable and not as daring.
I liked the HC show and I like this one as well. I adore the hair.
I loved to see Ivana walking for the brand. She's going to be big.
















Esta colección es una continuación de la colección de HC. Pero esto no es HC, es PAP. Por eso es más ponible y menos atrevido.
Me gustó el desfile de HC y me gusta este también. Adoro el pelo.
Me encantó ver a Ivana desfilando para la marca. Va a llegar muy alto.



  -Isabel Marant:

This looked very Balmain, right? Like, Decarnin's Balmain. And I didn't like that kind of Balmain.
I don't like it.










Esto recuerda mucho a Balmain, ¿verdad? En plan, el Balmain de Decarnin. Y no me gustaba mucho ese Balmain.
No me gusta.




  -Balenciaga:

Not bad...not great.
I kind of like some outfits because they look more Balenciaga. But others look out of place.
I don't think he's good enough for the brand and I won't change my mind.









No esta mal...pero no es genial.
Me gustan algunos pases porque son más Balenciaga. Pero otros no pegan nada.
No creo que sea suficientemente bueno para la marca y no cambiaré de opinión.




  -LiveStreams:

7th March:
Paris time

15.00 pm: Elie Saab http://www.eliesaab.com/

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed