10 years of fashion!!

Julie Hoomans, backstage at Coach

A couple of months ago I realized what 2017 meant for me, fashion wise. It means it was 10 years ago when I started to get into fashion. And keeping in mind that I'm someone who gets bored of things quite easily, reaching this 10 year milestone is huge.

The 2007 September issue of Spanish Vogue was my first ever Vogue...and definetely not the last.


Hace unos meses me di cuenta de lo importante que era el año 2017 en cuanto a la moda. Este año marca 10 años desde que empecé a seguir el mundo de la moda. Y teniendo en cuenta que soy alguien que se aburre de las cosas bastante rápido, llegar a estos 10 años es una pasada.

El número de Vogue España de septiembre 2007 fue mi primer Vogue...y claramente no el último.

Vogue España 2007: Caroline Trentini by Regan Cameron


Lanvin's SS 08 collection was the first one that wowed me, and it's because of that reason that I feel a special connection with the brand.


La colección de PV 08 de Lanvin fue la primera que me fascinó, y por eso siento una conexión especial con la marca.

Lanvin S/S 08



I knew about commercial brands and models, but learning about HF has literally changed my life. 

Conocía a marcas y modelos comerciales, pero aprender sobre HF me ha cambiado la vida, literalmente.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed