Bella Heathcote for Australian Vogue August '17


Fashion can be so beautiful sometimes. It is a like living in a world of fairies, where everyone looks ethereal and you just want to be a princess (or a prince).

That is how I felt when I saw this cover for Australian Vogue. They wanted to honor Dior on its anniversary and they couldn't have done a better job.
Bella, who I don't really know much about, is a little fairy and Roversi has worked his magic once again. 

If I saw this on the newsstands, I would not be able to control myself. I will have to purchase it because this is the kind of images I want in my collection.
A dream!

"Bella de jour"
Ph: Paolo Roversi





La moda puede ser tan bella a veces. Es como vivir en un mundo de hadas, donde todo es etéreo y donde solo queremos ser princesas (o príncipes).

Así es como me sentí cuando vi esta portada para la edición australiana de Vogue. Quisieron hacer un homenaje a la casa Dior en su aniversario, y lo hicieron increíblemente bien.
Bella, de la cual no se mucho, es un hada y Roversi ha utilizado su magia una vez más en estas fotos. 

Si viera este número en un kiosko, no podría evitar comprarlo. Porque este es el tipo de imágenes que quiero en mi colección.
¡Un sueño!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed