H&M "Back to black" collection

Agnes Akerlund for H&M Divided

I don't think I've ever written about a collection like this on my blog. There is always a first time for everything...

But it did catch my attention when I saw it on twitter. However, I've got things to say.
The clothes are amazing and fit my style completely, but...stop mixing grunge and metal. Then we have kids comparing Metallica with Nirvana and I have heart attacks. 

And despite loving that Iron Maiden t-shirt, I'll never buy it. Why? Because I want my band tees to be more original, not the ones from H&M or Forever 21 that all the posers are going to wear. Sorry if it sounds harsh but...it is what it is.

Still love the collection, though. Check it out!

 I need this blouse!

 I NEED this shirt

 I love this tee!!

Totally my style


Creo que nunca he escrito una entrada sobre una colección de este tipo. Siempre hay una primera vez para todo...

Pero lo cierto es que me llamó mucho la atención cuando lo vi en twitter. Eso si, tengo cosas que decir sobre ella.
La ropa es lo más, y pega mucho con mi estilo, pero...dejad de mezclar grunge y metal. Luego como resultado tenemos a niños comparado a Nirvana con Metallica, y a mi me dan ataques al corazón. 

Y pese a que esa camiseta de Iron Maiden me parece preciosa, nunca la compraré. ¿Por qué? Porque me gusta que mis camisetas de bandas sean más originales, no las de H&M o Forever 21 que todos los posturetas van a llevar. Lo siento si suena muy duro, pero es así.

Aún así me encanta la colección. ¡Echadle un vistazo!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed