"My Burberry Blush", Lily James by Mario Testino


I rarely talk about fragances that are part of a collection I've already talked about but...I can't say no when you're this cute, Burberry!

If there is a brand that knows how to market things, that is Burberry. Something as simple as a perfume sample comes in a gorgeous packaging that makes you fall in love with it. And that is why I'm taking about this perfume today.

I'm a massive fan of the original "My Burberry" scent, and it is actually my cricket scent, which says a lot about how much I love it. And I also loved the "My Burberry Black", although not as much as the original.
This new "blush" version is very different from the previous two, which I like since the first two scents were lovely but a bit too similar. They literally describe it as a "fruity floral with a sparkling twist". And that got me interested, because I do love floral scents and I don't dislike fruity ones. 
The notes are: glazed pomegranate, rose petal, crisp apple and jasmine.
When I first put it on, it felt very fresh and I could definetely smell the apple. Then it turned into a warmer scent and the rose petals were the main note I could smell. Since I love scents that have roses as their main note, you can guess how much I love this one.



The lovely sample came in this beautiful packaging:


Rara vez hablo de fragancias que pertenecen a una colección de la que ya he hablado, pero...no puedo decir que no a Burberry cuando son así de adorables.

Si hay una marca que sabe como vender sus productos, esa es Burberry. Hacen que algo tan simple como una muestra de perfume gane importancia al crear un packaging precioso para ella. Y por eso hablo de este perfume hoy.

Soy una gran fan del "My Burberry" original, hasta el punto de haberla convertido en mi fragancia del cricket, lo cual es algo serio. Y también me gustó "My Burberry Black", pero sigo prefiriendo la original. 
Esta nueva versión "blush" es muy diferente a las dos primeras que, pese a gustarme, se parecían demasiado entre ellas. La describen literalmente como "floral y frutal con un giro". Y eso me interesó porque me gustan las fragancias florales y las frutales no me disgustan en absoluto.
Las notas son: granada ¿esmaltada? (traducir estas cosas tan poéticas no es fácil), pétalos de rosa, manzana crujiente y jazmín.
Cuando la probé por primera vez me pareció muy fresca y noté rápidamente la manzana. Pero luego se volvió algo más cálida y la nota que destacaba era la de los pétalos de rosa. Como adoro absolutamente cualquier perfume cuya nota principal sean las rosas, podéis haceros una idea de lo mucho que me gusta esta.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed